Operation: Get Murph

Remove this Banner Ad

bellzy

Cancelled
Aug 2, 2006
123 Fake Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Marc Murphy comes out of contract at the end of the upcoming season. Unfortunately for us, that means GWS will no doubt be frontrunners to sign him up.

However, we should be moving mountains to try get the guy to the club, because, as we all know, he barracked for North as a kid, and thus, is a good bloke.

Get him.

Unless he is unhappy at Carlton i doubt he will move unless its for a large sum of cash.

If thats the case he wont be worth it to us.

& I have as much chance getting this......

12-scarlett-johansson.jpg

After this years Grand Final I was in the Channel 7 tent of the "September Club". I saw Murph and told my friend he was coming to North. He went directly up to him and asked him, " my mate says you going to North Melbourne" Murph replied, " tell your mate to piss off".

I don't think he's coming to North.

After this years Grand Final I was in the Channel 7 tent of the "September Club". I saw Murph and told my friend he was coming to North. He went directly up to him and asked him, " my mate says you going to North Melbourne" Murph replied, " tell your mate to piss off".

I don't think he's coming to North.

Oh well, thats it then! Who else can we chase?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking Get Julian...

images

Supported North as a kid, err, in the 90s and is a very good bloke (if a little misunderstood by some).

Has a certain x-factor that would really bring the crowds in. And, if they are looking for a fixed abode, I reckon Arden St works!

Edit: Mods, perhaps merge threads? ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back