Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

tbh I think the players probably don't give a s**t anymore. by next year half the side will never have even played with him. Sheezel, Wardlaw, George, Harvey, Drury, Logue, Tucker, Shiels, Hansen Jr, Stephens, Fisher, Pink, Nyuon, 5 new draftees, they've probably never even met him. Zurhaar got it out of his system with the big bump, Goldy hated him most of all and now he's gone... I think we move on. Win-win trade, thanks for the pick, death ride's over.

tbh I think the players probably don't give a s**t anymore. by next year half the side will never have even played with him. Sheezel, Wardlaw, George, Harvey, Drury, Logue, Tucker, Shiels, Hansen Jr, Stephens, Fisher, Pink, Nyuon, 5 new draftees, they've probably never even met him. Zurhaar got it out of his system with the big bump, Goldy hated him most of all and now he's gone... I think we move on. Win-win trade, thanks for the pick, death ride's over.
Only thing is, this board still gives a s**t. This board still feels slighted. Every major * up of his will be broadcast loud and clear in the non North thread (or this thread if it stays alive). And through that he'll remain in our heads, and our hearts. Forever in spite. Amen

3.png

From the Main Board....

2.png

1.png

No I am not Russian.......

putin.gif

Caro says JHF is transformed, you could argue marginal improvement.

View attachment 1809266

Perhaps he's transformed because he gets a cuddle every time he leaves the field?
Gee, gone backwards I reckon.....going from a the outright wooden spooner in your debut season to playing in a contending team with a huge home ground advantage surrounded by the support of mature players, not to mention his security blanket......nah. Tommy Powell is projecting better as far as young SA midfielders go.

In my younger days, I worked behind a bar in st kilda, I remember a night when a footballer who shall remain nameless, picked a fight with a bunch of kiwis, these dudes were pretty chill, didn’t really want a bar of it.
The security staff placed the footy player in the back room for his own safety for a couple of minutes, till they could get him a cab, the guy was so drunk he accidentally pissed his pants.
Yeah I can imagine Jase being involved in a few instances like this over the break, probably wake up the next morning telling his mates he took on a bunch of Māoris too, without realising how close he was to waking up in hospital.
Years ago, i had a couple of blokes pushing me around trying to start a fight of which I wasn't having a bar of it on my way to the can, a Maori mate of mine (not a big guy) one of the nicest fellas you'd ever meet comes over and says, "everything ok bro?" ....yeah mate no worries these guys just on their way.....went to the can, came out, and both of them (big fellas too) on the ground pretty busted up. Never forget my mate looked like he hadn't even lifted a finger grins at them, offering a hand, "cmon fullas, I'll buy yis a beer"..

Gee, gone backwards I reckon.....going from a the outright wooden spooner in your debut season to playing in a contending team with a huge home ground advantage surrounded by the support of mature players, not to mention his security blanket......nah. Tommy Powell is projecting better as far as young SA midfielders go.
Their last game showed where he was at.

His biggest weapon is hitting a pack at pace. He needs to develop more than this.

under pressure he will spay it, infact in a cut of the commentary highlighting how well he was going most of his kicks were turnovers. the one that wasn't was a very good kick, a kick he got by having to work to get the ball back after turning it over.

his weakness is opposition players can get under his skin and when they do he becomes pretty distracted.

Ben Jacobs would have eaten him for breakfast.

Yes they are quiet, I wish we had their future first again.
is it possible they were a bit like us in 2022 hoping (despite evidence) that horne francis lived up to the hype. Tell you what though having seen that doco "show me the money" and seeing the horne francis family home, it really is little surprise that a long contract on silly coin and a cheap Chinese car got that deal done.

Years ago, i had a couple of blokes pushing me around trying to start a fight of which I wasn't having a bar of it on my way to the can, a Maori mate of mine (not a big guy) one of the nicest fellas you'd ever meet comes over and says, "everything ok bro?" ....yeah mate no worries these guys just on their way.....went to the can, came out, and both of them (big fellas too) on the ground pretty busted up. Never forget my mate looked like he hadn't even lifted a finger grins at them, offering a hand, "cmon fullas, I'll buy yis a beer"..
Not all heroes wear capes

His biggest weapon is hitting a pack at pace. He needs to develop more than this.

under pressure he will spay it, infact in a cut of the commentary highlighting how well he was going most of his kicks were turnovers. the one that wasn't was a very good kick, a kick he got by having to work to get the ball back after turning it over.

his weakness is opposition players can get under his skin and when they do he becomes pretty distracted.

Thats exactly what happened when I saw him playing in the SANFL. North Adelaide played him tight and got under his skill and he barely got near it.

Imagine R Crowley on him hahaha

Thats exactly what happened when I saw him playing in the SANFL. North Adelaide played him tight and got under his skill and he barely got near it.
Pretty convinced he got dragged in the final because Zorko had mentally undone him.

I think if he does snap he’ll clock someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he's just a campaigner. End of story as we darn well say!

Nah he's just a campaigner. End of story as we darn well say!

He sure is. Our own Benny C did a sporty down my way last week. He was asked what do think about JHF and his answer was he is a gun, he was then asked what he really thought of him and he said he's a s**t bloke.

A lot of stolen credit card details out there now. Hopefully the original owners cancelled them when a port membership charge came up.
I was just wondering if that's stereotying the typical Poorta Dleelie supporter, but I'm guessing that using stolen credit card details would be the standard payment method to buy their memberships.

Back