Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon the odds of Jase being involved in some piss related off season incident are pretty good.
In my younger days, I worked behind a bar in st kilda, I remember a night when a footballer who shall remain nameless, picked a fight with a bunch of kiwis, these dudes were pretty chill, didn’t really want a bar of it.
The security staff placed the footy player in the back room for his own safety for a couple of minutes, till they could get him a cab, the guy was so drunk he accidentally pissed his pants.
Yeah I can imagine Jase being involved in a few instances like this over the break, probably wake up the next morning telling his mates he took on a bunch of Māoris too, without realising how close he was to waking up in hospital.

In my younger days, I worked behind a bar in st kilda, I remember a night when a footballer who shall remain nameless, picked a fight with a bunch of kiwis, these dudes were pretty chill, didn’t really want a bar of it.
The security staff placed the footy player in the back room for his own safety for a couple of minutes, till they could get him a cab, the guy was so drunk he accidentally pissed his pants.
Yeah I can imagine Jase being involved in a few instances like this over the break, probably wake up the next morning telling his mates he took on a bunch of Māoris too, without realising how close he was to waking up in hospital.

Yeah, something along these lines except caught on CCTV/phone

Kochie's memory is short. Port didn't go out in straight sets in 2002 or 2003. They finished top, choked in the first week, beat * like most teams do in finals the next week and then got beaten up in away Prelims.
People like to re write history to suit their narrative...bit like all those premierships they have won 🏆

Britney Spears What GIF

Umm....isn't that the point of the criticism?? Seems Port's 'well-duh' mantra of existing to win premierships has been dumbed down to existing to win heaps of home & away games.
Absolutely...don't tell them though....might upset the little pets....

I mean... Jase's "improvement" could simply be because he's playing in a team that is performing better at the moment.
Imagine that if he'd tried last year he might have won a rising star award.

As it happened, the week he was nominated must have been one where first year players put in an all time bad performance for him to have got the chocolates on that occasion. Even though he was playing for North and I had no idea that he had made up his mind to leave, I thought it was a joke that he got the nod.

Imagine that if he'd tried last year he might have won a rising star award.

As it happened, the week he was nominated must have been one where first year players put in an all time bad performance for him to have got the chocolates on that occasion. Even though he was playing for North and I had no idea that he had made up his mind to leave, I thought it was a joke that he got the nod.
Body of work. He'd had a couple of ok performances to that point and definitely stood out in his ability to do something out of the ordinary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus. Delusion personified.
Hes left us to go to a club who finished 3rd and just played finals. Do u believe the sht u dribble?
Ur credibility is not existant after a post like this. Live in the real world - were a rabble on life support. Port are doing ok and certainly in a diff league to us currently. Embarassing

Blimey. They really are Blimey. They really are ****ed. Not just the coach, the entire footy club are lunatics.
JHF you utter fool! hahaha
now

Hes left us to go to a club who finished 3rd and just played finals. Do u believe the sht u dribble?
Ur credibility is not existant after a post like this. Live in the real world - were a rabble on life support. Port are doing ok and certainly in a diff league to us currently. Embarassing

Blimey. They really are Blimey. They really are ****ed. Not just the coach, the entire footy club are lunatics.

now
You can do better than this mate. Got to replace the "they"s with "we". Then it reads much more credibly. Then just neaten up the spelling and grammar a bit and you'll be well on your way to not looking like a salty Port supporter.

now
No one’s buying the crap you’re selling …… enjoy Kenny *nut

now
Vine Ok GIF

Caught this on Wikipedia last night when I looked up most AFL grand final wins. Was removed before I took a screenshot but the edit is still there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_221912_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_221912_Chrome.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 249
Back