Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals won by Poort in season 23-zero
Finals won by NMFC in season 23-zero

A draw, both sides disappointing come finals.

The Poort “greatness "manifesto started 3 years ago to deliver 3 flags over a five year period- FAIL.

Poorts new manifesto of recruiting shitmen. A+.

Poorts draft points available for use in 2023. NINE!!.

NMFC draft points available for use in 2023 EIGHT THOUSAND AND FIFTY FIVE!! We are like them academies. NGA rich!!
And I've half African FYI.

Their club is ****ed, their coach is ****ed, their fanbase is ****ed.
Their recruits are ****ed.

And * 'em all.

I love this thread fy&I

The Poort “greatness "manifesto started 3 years ago to deliver 3 flags over a five year period- FAIL.

NMFC draft points available for use in 2023 EIGHT THOUSAND AND FIFTY FIVE!! We are like them academies. NGA rich!!

And * 'em all.

I love this thread fy&I
1698054739478.gif

And * 'em all.

I love this thread fy&I
Never a truer word was spoken.

Yeah haven’t seen any poort fans laughing at us of late

Yes they are quiet, I wish we had their future first again.
Reality has hit them - duursma has seen the light and jumped ship. Picked * , so that tells you how bad it’s at poort.

Imagine at the end of career you and you’ve had two coaches - Hinkley and bad scotts. You’d feel like you never had a chance

Reality has hit them - duursma has seen the light and jumped ship. Picked * , so that tells you how bad it’s at poort.

Imagine at the end of career you and you’ve had two coaches - Hinkley and bad scotts. You’d feel like you never had a chance
Lol, he’s the smartest man in the room, he has done a Pruess, doesn’t really have to worry about much now, he has a pay packet for minimum 5 years, without having the stress of preforming.
He can sit back and start browsing realestate under scotts

How did the name 'Poorta dlelie' come about?

Not gonna reply to it so he gets a notification but one of the Port bright sparks made this melty post back in the early days of this thread:

"Its 'PORT ADELAIDE' not 'Poort Power'. I suggest you change the thread title unless you want Chief to get involved. We finished 11th last year with 10 wins (compared to your 18th/2 wins) so its about time you started showing some respect for the Porta dlelie footbal club and stopped posting BS rumours. One message to Chief and we can have this whole forum shut down"

Not gonna reply to it so he gets a notification but one of the Port bright sparks made this melty post back in the early days of this thread:

"Its 'PORT ADELAIDE' not 'Poort Power'. I suggest you change the thread title unless you want Chief to get involved. We finished 11th last year with 10 wins (compared to your 18th/2 wins) so its about time you started showing some respect for the Porta dlelie footbal club and stopped posting BS rumours. One message to Chief and we can have this whole forum shut down"
Ok yeah, that is pretty objectively funny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those were the days my friend.

One of the death ride highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s**t, we actually death rode them..
Lol if they think they’ll be able to keep the magpies name.

Port Adelaide set for 146-year ‘no-blame divorce’ as huge AFL move nears​

Port Adelaide have been a staple of the SANFL for nearly 150 years but the club and competition could be heading for a shock divorce.

Momentum is reportedly building for an AFL national reserves competition, with Port Adelaide flagging concerns with its 146-year run in the SANFL.
Since the amalgamation of the VFL and NEAFL, only West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide and Port Adelaide do not participate in the same state-league competition as the rest of the AFL clubs.

Talks continue to bubble up about a full national reserves league, allowing for a cleaner second tier competition. This would force the WA clubs to remove themselves from the WAFL, and Adelaide and Port Adelaide to leave the SANFL.

Last edited:
I'll be there atleast until Ken gets the arse.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
So until about round 18 next year?
s**t we actually death rode them..

Port Adelaide have been a staple of the SANFL for nearly 150 years but the club and competition could be heading for a shock divorce.

Momentum is reportedly building for an AFL national reserves competition, with Port Adelaide flagging concerns with its 146-year run in the SANFL.
Since the amalgamation of the VFL and NEAFL, only West Coast, Fremantle, Adelaide and Port Adelaide do not participate in the same state-league competition as the rest of the AFL clubs.

Talks continue to bubble up about a full national reserves league, allowing for a cleaner second tier competition. This would force the WA clubs to remove themselves from the WAFL, and Adelaide and Port Adelaide to leave the SANFL.

It would be epic if the actual Poort FC left the SANFL to join the VFL. And who knows, maybe the Poower will follow in a couple of years when all of Ken's recruited in mature age sh*tmen fall off the cliff. Good times.

Last edited:
s**t, we actually death rode them..

Ooof. If this occurs in addition to not existing to win premierships anymore they also won't exist to, well, exist.

Back