Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For a side that is seemingly half decent on the field that certainly know how to sabotage themselves off it.

Get the popcorn out if Tredders gets on the board and they start the season slowly.....

Now this could be interesting……😁

And the storm continues....
Rain Pouring GIF by Gerbert!

Poorta supporters are just weird. I just made a one line joke on Facebook about how they were established in 1997 and not 150 years ago, now I get a 12 paragraph lecture from someone. I mean get a life dude 😂😂

I know it’s clickbait …..but geez the hypocrisy is sky high..
mentions clubs should only give 5 year mandatory contracts to encourage free agency after taking a &#&# on this years crop. okay Andy McGrath l understand 😂( surprisingly likes cam😱).
However l wonder what his thoughts are on the newly minted Connor Rozee contract???
Hypocrisy at its finest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mentions clubs should only give 5 year mandatory contracts to encourage free agency after taking a &#&# on this years crop. okay Andy McGrath l understand 😂( surprisingly likes cam😱).
However l wonder what his thoughts are on the newly minted Connor Rozee contract???
Hypocrisy at its finest

I know it’s hard to spark up spicy AFL conversations in January, but he’s still reeled off a more interesting FA list than 2023’s.

Hypocrisy at its finest

didnt have a problem with corn frances contract either.

Hypocrisy at its finest

He nailed it - "It gives us something to talk about."

Finally an AFL media flog straight out saying that the actual game is just a stage for what's most important - AFL media flogs fapping on about nothing.

No way I'm going over there and posting anything, but the Poorta board is fun reading tonight.

Their "sack the coach" thread has acquired quite a few new entries.

Surprisngly no umpires thread. They got reamed tonight and it affected the result.

Also, there is such a thing as Hinkleyball. Not sure what it is but the fans don't approve.

Hope Ken stays there for another five years, couldn't beat Melbourne without a few of their good players and as usual played them on their own dunghill and still got beat. To top it off, Big bad Ben Brown kicked a few snags on their new look defence, well f*ck me.
Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

Hope Ken stays there for another five years, couldn't beat Melbourne without a few of their good players and as usual played them on their own dunghill and still got beat. To top it off, Big bad Ben Brown kicked a few snags on their new look defence, well f*ck me.
Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

I've heard from Korn and Lloyd that North should have chased Ratugol-error and Derp-Thatcher harder to cover our weak KPD. Of course, neither wanted to come to North (BZT - the sound of a wrong answer on a game show - is from the hillbilly state) and the only way to 'convince' them would have been to offer long contracts well north of 800k/year. On last night's showing - we did the right thing.

I've heard from Korn and Lloyd that North should have chased Ratugol-error and Derp-Thatcher harder to cover our weak KPD. Of course, neither wanted to come to North (BZT - the sound of a wrong answer on a game show - is from the hillbilly state) and the only way to 'convince' them would have been to offer long contracts well north of 800k/year. On last night's showing - we did the right thing.

You mean this brilliant over paid defender they gave up all their draft capital for…..nah he’s their f&$#@ problem now 😂😂😂🤣👏

Back