Media Ophidian Old Boys Thank Dragons FFC For Services Rendered

Remove this Banner Ad

There are many types of qooty players, but some are more perplexing than others.

• "Birdbrains" are attracted to shiny new things. Spend their time flying around, making a lot of noise and tumult. Rarely contribute anything of value. Typically end up shitting all over their club, before seeking an unsuspecting new nest.

• "Sewerrats" (a wholly distinct species from the noble, drunken Swamprat) are intelligent, yet malevolent. They skulk about the grounds, rooting under grandstands, trash cans, and septic fields. In this way, they learn secrets and seek knowledge about teammates and club practices to parlay into future disruptive schemes.

As the newest expansion club, Ophidian Old Boys had attracted examples of the above. Spotswood Academy would like to thank Dragons FFC for disposal services, taking out our trash and making OOB far stronger than before.

In the spirit of good sportsmanship and comradery with our Dragons friends, we must offer these cogent words of warning from the inestimable Mr. Spock:

"You may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all, as wanting."

Is this the SFA equivalent to people dying their hair a wacky colour or getting really into the gym and posting about it on social media after a break up?
wedding crashers comedy GIF

Is this the SFA equivalent to people dying their hair a wacky colour or getting really into the gym and posting about it on social media after a break up?
Oh man I love a good first response.

It was the Nerd Club discussion that piqued his interest
NC discussion is inherently linked to me, and I'm actively the most interesting thing about this league to myself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back