State of Origin Origin back to Melbourne in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why people have an issue with it. Both states still great a game each and they sell the 3rd for a lot.

24 in Melbourne. 25 and 28 in Perth. The neutral game is hanging around for a while.

I didn't realise tickets had already gone on sale, I stumbled across it today when the NRL draw came out.

Still jagged a couple of seats that I'm really happy with - if you look at those 2nd and 3rd price tiers it's not as bad as most sporting events.

I didn't realise tickets had already gone on sale, I stumbled across it today when the NRL draw came out.

Still jagged a couple of seats that I'm really happy with - if you look at those 2nd and 3rd price tiers it's not as bad as most sporting events.

Have to have massively gone up in price, no way I would have paid even 25% of what tickets are advertised for in the same section I sat last time!!!

Have to have massively gone up in price, no way I would have paid even 25% of what tickets are advertised for in the same section I sat last time!!!

I thought the opposite. I haven't been to Origin at the G before, but I've been to other major events there such as concerts, footy finals (including a GF), and those pre-season football friendlies (eg Real vs City) - to me Origin seemed comparatively cheap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back