Prediction Our Chances in the 2019 finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon has some handy INs including Saad, Hurley, Francis, Parish. 5 axed.
They might turn it around even if it is in Perth. :(

I have been wondering how many teams have come back from a 100 point loss to win the next week.

cant find any info on it.

All underdone. Another 5 changes is tough to win from
So is a 100 point loss and playing in WA. But they had to make a statement. Can you imagine the mocking they'd get if they only made 2 changes after last week?

Anyway I've made a big sacrifice for the Dogs this week. I originally picked Freo in the tipping comp but I've changed it to Essendon. Just about every time I change my tips the side I originally had wins. So Essendon are in trouble.

So is a 100 point loss and playing in WA. But they had to make a statement. Can you imagine the mocking they'd get if they only made 2 changes after last week?

Anyway I've made a big sacrifice for the Dogs this week. I originally picked Freo in the tipping comp but I've changed it to Essendon. Just about every time I change my tips the side I originally had wins. So Essendon are in trouble.
Good man! Your sacrifice will be remembered in song and poem!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deathride Adelaide too

I already picked them. The kiss of death should work. Just to be sure maybe Chicago1 could have a crowburger for lunch?
Hmmm... Your wish is my command, master. I presume the crow meat is next to the emu and kangaroo at Woolies?

I owe Adelaide some bad luck. In Round 19 I changed my tip, as I was putting my tips in, from Carlton to Adelaide. They lost. It prevented me from getting a 9. Bastards!

I already picked them. The kiss of death should work. Just to be sure maybe Chicago1 could have a crowburger for lunch?
Who was the poster in our 2016 finals campaign who's sister kept putting the voodoo jinx on every opposition team? Anyone remember?

That was some seriously powerful stuff. Can we hire her services again if we make finals this year?

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk

Who was the poster in our 2016 finals campaign who's sister kept putting the voodoo jinx on every opposition team? Anyone remember?

That was some seriously powerful stuff. Can we hire her services again if we make finals this year?

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk
yebiga

Yes we need pies, freo and north to win and us to win tomorrow. The ideal result is the pies by lots and us by lots. The difference in points between us and the crows is 79 points. So a ten goal win by us and big win by the pies would mean that we could lose a close one to the crows next week and still make it. Sounds unlikely but who would have thought we win 103 points last week.

We really only need Pies and Freo to win. We want 8th, as we could get two finals at the G. With Port’s current form, they should at least win one of the last two games and finish 7th. I firmly believe we have to win both games as so many different things could happen in the last two games outside our games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back