Ovens and King Football League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

TylerDurden01 your a ******* disgrace mate! as a good mate of Richy I can tell you and every other person that want to bring up his PAST that he is a complete different and changed man. if you bumped into him in the main street you wouldn't know he had done what he did, as he is a top bloke and a hard worker off field in terms of getting his life right and turning his life around.

A complete *stick like yourself would only try and bring up the past to try and s**t can him while he is doing good things for his life.
Btw good on Mohyu for taking a chance on Richy aswell. will be a good get for the club.

TylerDurden01 your a ******* disgrace mate! as a good mate of Richy I can tell you and every other person that want to bring up his PAST that he is a complete different and changed man. if you bumped into him in the main street you wouldn't know he had done what he did, as he is a top bloke and a hard worker off field in terms of getting his life right and turning his life around.

A complete ****stick like yourself would only try and bring up the past to try and s**t can him while he is doing good things for his life.
Btw good on Mohyu for taking a chance on Richy aswell. will be a good get for the club.
Good call re things we do as young people. Learn to learn from mistakes. Even works on the footy ground! Funny about that.
Re: netball payments. Why shouldn't the girls get a few $. If good netballer sees an "f" grade has been footballer getting $ just to turn up, be pretty pissed!
If correspondents bitching on had son offered $ to front at K.V. G'rowan ,tarra, I bet no questions asked.

maybe her good freind is building her own ego up because glenrowan didn't offer her money
or your are now just writing crap because you can on this site
I can tell you I wound know ,and there would be no way it would be approved or let alone that we need to
go down that track

Her friend was offered money by Glenrowan as well so there was no "building up of her own ego" as you put it. I am not writing crap, I am just stating the facts mate, so no need to get defensive.

Maybe it would not be approved by the King Valley committee, but it doesn't mean that it hasn't happened. Sometimes coaches, officials, etc offer money to players without approval from those above. Maybe this is something you should check at your club before you go accusing me that I am "just writing crap" as you put it.

So as someone in the know, can you confirm if your club is concerned with the lack of numbers at your football pre-season training to date?

Thats why your club is no longer in the O&K because you listen to all the crap that is talked
instead of running your club
If there happy to tell you carn't be that big of secret put some of names out there , Or it's pritty easy to go on this site and make thinks up . If club have to go down that track they wont last long

I'm not sure which club GIF is at, but a big assumption that his club is no longer in the O&K. Might be good to get facts correct before stating incorrect information.

While we are on the subject of "putting some names out there" and "not keeping secrets", maybe you would like to elaborate on some of the names that King Valley has been trying to splash money on in the past few weeks? There are quite a few "rumours" going around at the moment. I am only asking you this because you said you were "in the know" in another post.

Well I'm only going off what I have been told. And no I'm not going to name names as I don't think that is fair to those people.

I will say that two of them are now playing at king valley after crossing from nth wang and Tarra!

I think in two to three years time this will become the norm and maybe KV and Glenrowan are ahead of there time.

I wasn't throwing s**t as you have said just stating what I was told. I didn't say it was good or bad!

But I think I git a nibble as it's good fishing weather out there

I think the bait I was using is better sorted to the rivers around Wangaratta than yours ! ;)

A complete ****stick like yourself would only try and bring up the past to try and s**t can him while he is doing good things for his life.

I didn't know we were 'mates' , apart from the rather negative comments good to see that i have a new friend, thanks mate

I know this for a fact GIF. In particular from a club that is throwing money around to footballers - I'm certain everyone can put 2 and 2 together to state which club that is.
And before anybody says this is "bullsh*t", this is coming from my daughter who was offered money to play. I told her to say "NO" immediately. I want her to enjoy her sport and not have money & greed take it over. I am thankful that she takes after me in respect to this and told them where they could put their money!
Rumble your a *********** from way back and everyone knows it. From what ive heard she doesnt hav much respect for anything. Something that club doesnt need. Your talking s**t.Some of you **** need to stop hiding behind your keyboards whilst talking s**t about clubs who were struggling but are now flying. Jealousy is a curse.

Rumble your a *********** from way back and everyone knows it. From what ive heard she doesnt hav much respect for anything. Something that club doesnt need. Your talking s**t.Some of you **** need to stop hiding behind your keyboards whilst talking s**t about clubs who were struggling but are now flying. Jealousy is a curse.

"Pussaycats11", I don't know who the hell you are, and don't really appreciate what you personally say about me - this is not what this forum is about. I don't think you actually know who I am, and are very badly mistaken, and I don't appreciate what you have said about my daughter - you don't even know who she is and what she stands for. If you really want to know, she has more respect than a lot of people I know.
Nobody has said anything about King Valley struggling, and now apparently "flying." And I am far from jealous - I am more than happy supporting the O&K, I was just stating the "facts" something that you are struggling to deal with judging by your response.

Rumourmill - I am happy to elaborate on names, but I would rather 'Blacksnake" respond to me first and then I will be more than happy to give some names.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grown men Bitching, Get of your arse, do something positive, say something positive, keep your miserable negativity to the cows down the back paddock

Rumble maybe you could elaborate on who king valley has been throwing money at over the last few weeks?

Rumble is waiting from me to responed to him before answering your question
But i feel he would be better qualified then me to answer all questions
about King Valley, as he seems to know more what's happening at King Valley then me
he seems to be across all the netball & football matters at KV, maybe he could run KV
as he seems to be more interest what's KV is doing , then his own club which ever one that is
with his knowlage about all thing O&K he would be a great asset to any committee .
I just hope he dosn't give out the name of the 6 ex AFL players we are splashing all the money at

Have heard Milawa have signed young wang magpies player Sam Maddern! Will be a very handy player for them.

Just another wang player Milawa have got from them. Hooper last year now Maddern this year. Not good at keeping their young talent!

Sure Nathan hooper is a good player, he is young, skillful, strong and fit.... I don't think I could justify paying him $600 a game. As for Sam Maddern, I'm pretty sure he is moving to bendigo next year for uni so will play down there.... Unless milawa wanna pay him $600 too

about King Valley, as he seems to know more what's happening at King Valley then me
he seems to be across all the netball & football matters at KV, maybe he could run KV
as he seems to be more interest what's KV is doing , then his own club which ever one that is
with his knowlage about all thing O&K he would be a great asset to any committee .
I just hope he dosn't give out the name of the 6 ex AFL players we are splashing all the money at

No need to get your knickers in a knot Blacksnake. Sorry to disappoint you, but don't know about any of the AFL players you are trying.
Ok then, I will give you one name. Current Moyhu captain Leroy Dowling - have heard KV has tried splashing some money at him to transfer. Heard it was a reasonable amount of money as well. And before you ask how I know Blacksnake, I was told by a relative of the young fellow. Going to deny or confirm this Blacksnake?

Good on them for trying to poach Leroy, and for that matter give him a bit of coin.... He is worth it and moyhu weren't paying him a cent and he was captain... They would rather spend $200 on a half assed player like Shaun gales

I'm not saying he isn't worth it Rumourmill - I was just trying to make a point to Blacksnake. He is a very good backman from some games that I did see.
:):) so I take you are not a fan of Sean Gales then? Can't really say I saw enough of him to know what he is or isn't worth. $200 is about the asking rate for young O&M reserves players isn't it?

Sorry I wasn't trying to have a stab! He is a really good Backman, under rated for sure! Nah I get along fine with Sean, he is a good fella. I still think $200 is a bit steep for him on the field though, that's just my personal opinion though. Each to their own. There is a lot of players out there who are much better but on half the money, I guess that's just the way footy is going though huh

No need to get your knickers in a knot Blacksnake. Sorry to disappoint you, but don't know about any of the AFL players you are trying.
Ok then, I will give you one name. Current Moyhu captain Leroy Dowling - have heard KV has tried splashing some money at him to transfer. Heard it was a reasonable amount of money as well. And before you ask how I know Blacksnake, I was told by a relative of the young fellow. Going to deny or confirm this Blacksnake?
Reading between the lines, if Leroy thinks with his pecker he'll end up at Greta. I hope so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back