Ovens and Murray - Pre Season 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ovens and Murray Part 3

Well I was very wrong... they didn't win another game for the year as it turns out. Having sessions and silver out didn't do them any favours!

Wrong You Were Sir!
Silver Was A Fairl Big Out For Them, As For Sessions Back To The Minor Leagues. He Did Play May Have Been Injured But Hasn't Done Anything Since Coming Here. Bad Kick For Goal, Unfit And Lazy. The Rovers Put In A Good Fight Considering The Raiders Had 65% Of The Play..

I LOVE FINALS FOOTY!!!!!!!
Bring Outs The Best Of Us.

Wrong You Were Sir!
Silver Was A Fairl Big Out For Them, As For Sessions Back To The Minor Leagues. He Did Play May Have Been Injured But Hasn't Done Anything Since Coming Here. Bad Kick For Goal, Unfit And Lazy. The Rovers Put In A Good Fight Considering The Raiders Had 65% Of The Play..

Why Do You Write This Way?:confused::confused::confused:

Wrong You Were Sir!

Bad shot for goal??? You have to be kidding mate. Sesho is one of the best shots for goal you will ever see when fully fit. The bloke has been playing injured in the latter matches of the year. The O&M is a massive step up from the O&K and I think Rovers would be happy with his first year - he did kick more goals than anyone else in the side.

You cannot be a bad shot for goal if you kick around 600 goals in six years in the O&K - including being the second highest goal kicker in country Vic for two years in a row.

CHB12,
Never seen Sessions play then??? I have watch him a few times and think he would be up there with one of the best kicks for goal in the O&M.
He may look lazy and slow but i dont know that he actually is
Big Preseason next year and he will prove you wrong!

CHB12,
Never seen Sessions play then??? I have watch him a few times and think he would be up there with one of the best kicks for goal in the O&M.
He may look lazy and slow but i dont know that he actually is
Big Preseason next year and he will prove you wrong!

Looking foward to you proving me wrong anyone who can kick 100 must have some talent but you cannot just waltz into ovens and murray and expect to kick bags just like that. From what I saw looked injured but kicking for goal average couldn't kick 30 metres. And apparently my grandma could have kicked 100 in that tarra team. Ah well back down the freeway you go .To another point yarra vs albury looks to be a cracker of a game. And north and raiders Also interesting can north bounce back from that 18 goal thumping. I Love Finals Footy!

After seeing the North v Yarra game i would think that Albury will be getting a little nervous about playing Yarra. They were as good as North were bad and should provide a red hot challenge to Albury. Just as they stretched North with their height they will do the same to Albury.
As for North v Raiders it should be a big game, with possibly both sides playing their Grand Finals as both seem to be a fair way behind Yarra and Albury.

Looking foward to you proving me wrong anyone who can kick 100 must have some talent but you cannot just waltz into ovens and murray and expect to kick bags just like that.
I don't think he expected to. Can't bag the bloke for having a crack at a higher standard.
From what I saw looked injured but kicking for goal average couldn't kick 30 metres.
He has a problem with his groin/hip flexor region.
And apparently my grandma could have kicked 100 in that tarra team.
That's a joke. As part of that Tarra side, I can tell you that part of the reason we were so dominant was because of Sesho. Sure our midfielders did most of the hard work, but not just anyone can out mark two or three opponents and then put the ball through the middle. I agree that anyone with a bit of talent would have kicked a lot of goals at full forward in that side, but Sesho did it consistently for six years - even before Tarra became a powerhouse.

Having said all that, he would have to get fitter and stronger if he wanted to have that effect on the O&M.

i heard that North were on the verge of announcing a coach but a spanner was thrown in the works at the last minute. After the events of the Riverina Farrer scenario on thursday it is believed that Sparks Lenon may have been the late application.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He should be good for Wodonga, hopefully he can sign a couple of SANFL guns? Would his brother in law be a chance to follow him back?

from what i was told today he will need to bring a few with him as their will be a fair departure list from the kennell..

Well.. looks like we're getting another Hoppers v Pigeons game next week.

Cupido with 10 goals half way through the last quarter:eek:

Well.. looks like we're getting another Hoppers v Pigeons game next week.

Cupido with 10 goals half way through the last quarter:eek:

Oooooohhhh - Faiders. Living up to their name again. Beaten by the mighty Hoppers. Will they recover???? Or fall heaviliy in debt off thefield to pay for there players. Keep watching....................

Oooooohhhh - Faiders. Living up to their name again. Beaten by the mighty Hoppers. Will they recover???? Or fall heaviliy in debt off thefield to pay for there players. Keep watching....................

Was at the Game on Sunday to see a Great Spectical, tough quick game of footy!! Cupido, showed what he is capible of and hoping to see something like that again this weekend! Unfortunatly i was sitting between the coaches boxes and the grandstand near the raiders supporters, which i heard alot of abusive and even racial comments towards murray and cupido :thumbsdown: Very ordinary, im all for supporting your team but maybe that could have gone abit far!! Aydan Brown also set to sign at raiders, another ex North Albury player going there, afterall that Cheque book does talk!
100metre sprint between Matt Nichol & Travis Hodgson... Hoggy would win by 5 metres

Was at the Game on Sunday to see a Great Spectical, tough quick game of footy!! Cupido, showed what he is capible of and hoping to see something like that again this weekend! Unfortunatly i was sitting between the coaches boxes and the grandstand near the raiders supporters, which i heard alot of abusive and even racial comments towards murray and cupido :thumbsdown: Very ordinary, im all for supporting your team but maybe that could have gone abit far!! Aydan Brown also set to sign at raiders, another ex North Albury player going there, afterall that Cheque book does talk!
100metre sprint between Matt Nichol & Travis Hodgson... Hoggy would win by 5 metres

Was also at the game and indeed every club has their fair share of vocal supporters, but was appalled to hear some of the things coming out of Raiders' supporters mouths.
Interesting to see Aydan returning to the o and m. Does he still have it after he wandered out to the hume league after once being one of the premier defenders in the o and m? And what does that mean for Kade??? Will he follow him over or will we see a battle of the brothers? Would be great to see as i now think Kade would have him.
As for the Raiders backline, not strong enough, not smart enough, not quick enough, absolutely destroyed by the Hoppers star studded forward line.

Aydan Brown also set to sign at raiders, another ex North Albury player going there, afterall that Cheque book does talk!
Their money could be better spent elsewhere. Hosted a match between the two best teams in one of the premier leagues in country footy and they can't even get a hot shower....disgraceful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back