Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t chuckled this hard for some time, you dingbats could be smooth sailing had you taken an incredible offer laid down years ago, subpar is your ceiling. Always been a bunch of arrogant grubs running that place, turned their own favourite son away.
Will still be going for many years to come unlike your mob! Who did they turn away tipping there would have been a fair bit of baggage attached

The coach told me he has a self imposed media ban! As I said in a previous post, he hasn’t announced the players names to the local paper.

Any truth to the rumour that one of the Hoppers favourite sons and former premiership pie Frazer Dent-Ould is running around for the Mighty Blues this year?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Any truth to the rumour that one of the Hoppers favourite sons and former premiership pie Frazer Dent-Ould is running around for the Mighty Blues this year?

Won a flag with the hoppers in 2011 as well didnt he?

20 games 25 goals (16 in the last 5 rounds) and in the best 9 times. Seems a decent return. Played Ruck/CHF from memory.

Great to have him on board. I’m sure he will find it much more of a community here compared to the green and gold!

Will perform no matter what his name is. Consistent and if he stays around, might even lure his brother there in the coming years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bright
Bonnie Doon
Milawa
Greta
North Wang
King Valley
Mohyu
Goorambat
Tarra
Benalla
Whorouly

That’s my prediction

Bright
Bonnie Doon
Milawa
Greta
North Wang
King Valley
Mohyu
Goorambat
Tarra
Benalla
Whorouly

That’s my prediction

The top 4 looks to remain unchanged again.

Have BD picked up or lost any players? Seems as though Bright and Greta have recruited well and would be box seating?

Milawa a bit of unknown with how good they can be with many recruits?

Batterbing Batterboom, the league is dancing to the Des Kelly tune…

Went out to watch Greta play yesterday at the MCG of the bush.
Des Kelly looked above the level in the midfield. Seems like he has the running power of Brad Hill and the taste for the contest like crippa.

Des Kelly looked above the level in the midfield. Seems like he has the running power of Brad Hill and the taste for the contest like crippa.

Kelly impressed will be a tough task to stop in an already stacked midfield. The young fella collected plenty of footy and used the ball well. Form stacked up well against the tallangatta power house of Kiewa going down by 2 goals.

Goodluck to the rest of the competition

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Have a nephew who plays there and he was sent the task of tagging him in an intra club, said he is an animal. Tank like gulden, but arms like the hulk. Could be a genuine Smokey for the league medal. Blues could be a serious team to beat this upcoming year

Popped down to Greta on the weekend heard some rumours from an old mate Simon Hose out of the grovedale footy factory down geelong way. Kelly a big loss from the GFL I hear and wowee the rumours are right. Bloke took the game by the absolute **** and his delivery of the aggot to one of Greta’s forwards in the 3rd as he streamed down the laneway of liquidation gave me flashbacks of Nathan Lovett-Murray. Huge frame too and rumour has it the Albury anytime fitness has had to order some more plates for the big fella. O&K clubs be warned this bloke is one of the best talents I’ve seen since Neale McMonigle won the league medal when I was a young shag back in the day. Cheers fellas be good.

Popped down to Greta on the weekend heard some rumours from an old mate Simon Hose out of the grovedale footy factory down geelong way. Kelly a big loss from the GFL I hear and wowee the rumours are right. Bloke took the game by the absolute **** and his delivery of the aggot to one of Greta’s forwards in the 3rd as he streamed down the laneway of liquidation gave me flashbacks of Nathan Lovett-Murray. Huge frame too and rumour has it the Albury anytime fitness has had to order some more plates for the big fella. O&K clubs be warned this bloke is one of the best talents I’ve seen since Neale McMonigle won the league medal when I was a young shag back in the day. Cheers fellas be good.
Always interesting when blokes pump there own tires,
Rather interesting that when the league finally falls away Greta become handy,
Already hearing rumours of an unhappy bunch with a new signing, a known cancer.
Time will tell,
But it will be bonnie doon by the length of the caufield if rumours Mansfield way are to be believed

Time will tell,
But it will be bonnie doon by the length of the caufield if rumours Mansfield way are to be believed
give it a rest mate, tuned to Oak Fm this morning for golden hour with fiddles and hot shot and wowee the boys had plenty to say about Greta this season, big wraps on young Dynamite des Kelly they called him and his smooooth moving ability’s wowee hello dynamite hey siri play dynamite by taio cruzzz. Interested to see how Bonnie doon fare this season but all my chips are on the Greta faithful, oh and did I mention des Kelly! Went down to Greta the other night to walk the dog after work and that fella is a natural leader really love what I see. This season is going to be spicey fellas load me up on hot sauce and let the boys play. Anyway hoo roo

Time will tell,

Heard a rumour that the coach and the cancer have had at least one d&m discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back