Ovens & King FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 predictions lads??

Greta by 10 goals
Bright by 15 goals
Bonnie Doon 100+
Milawa 6 goals

PS anyone down at Moyhu tomorrow for a beer, wouldn’t mind some company to watch and chat a bit of junk with!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Are Bonnie Doon untouchable this year. Tune up game to start the year and don’t know who will beat them. Seems close to a one man race for me with Greta or Milawa the smokies. Let me know your thoughts gentlemen? And ladies of course if there is some around haha

Thinkin of headin to the Greta game alzo. I would love a frothy but bit shye. Come ova and interduce yourself and it will be fine. I’ll be wearin cat ears.

Thinkin of headin to the Greta game alzo. I would love a frothy but bit shye. Come ova and interduce yourself and it will be fine. I’ll be wearin cat ears.

What’s the story behind the cat ears? Always a story behind something like that ey! I’ll get us a couple of midstrengths and look for the cat ears thermos. Be good to have a group of us yelling and carrying on just like the good old days

Greta by 10 goals
Bright by 15 goals
Bonnie Doon 100+
Milawa 6 goals

PS anyone down at Moyhu tomorrow for a beer, wouldn’t mind some company to watch and chat a bit of junk with!

Doon get the job done by 200+
Long year ahead for benalla,

I think it will be a 4 horse race this year, the top 4 have all recruited well, but I think Bright may have the edge

I doubt that highly, especially after what gbat did to swanpool and tatong.
2 proud clubs, and I'll all honesty knowing players and club people from both clubs, many would walk away if this happened. So would be no better off
Don’t totally agree there sledge! Unfortunately egos out weigh common sense in these matters. It has been spoken about in the past.

Greta by 10 goals
Bright by 15 goals
Bonnie Doon 100+
Milawa 6 goals

Unfortunately it could be Bonnie Doon by a hell of a lot more than 200. Gotta be realistic.

Any scores from cats ears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hay boys. Tuff 1. A guy wearing red top snatched my car ears yesty. Any1 know who this could b? Very upsett

Hay boys. Tuff 1. A guy wearing red top snatched my car ears yesty. Any1 know who this could b? Very upsett

Bloody hell mate. Feel for you. Was great to catch up for a beer and a few stories

Where to for Benalla? To say they are on life support would be an understatement. You look at Tarra, at least they have some history and heart to chip away with, Benalla is a soulless cesspool.
You really don’t like Benalla do you BigLarry? I’m not a massive fan of them, but wouldn’t say they are ‘soulless cesspool!
Like a lot of clubs, they built over a few years and did promote a lot of youngsters from Benalla area - you can’t blame them for having a big crack at a flag. Every club has done it at some point or another.
I think it’s bad for the league if they keep getting worse.
Like I’ve said a few times, I’m really worried about the direction of the league from those running it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back