Ovens & Murray discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Young Tom trains hard, is far and away the best prepared and fittest player in the league, but there’s one missing piece to the jigsaw. This piece is the most important, it can’t be found nor lost, this piece is innate in the great players, footballing IQ, ability to naturally read the game, get in the right spots, know when to lead, know when to sit back from the pack. He’s still a serviceable player in a high quality league and he’s achieved that from passion and hard work, he fits in to the best 21 in the leagues best team, and that’s an achievement in itself. Don’t like the heat? Close the kitchen door, shut down the gas, let the aromas and flavour flow on a Saturday. Kicked four in a loss, played a hand in dismantling Wangaratta, banged through some nice ones against a former league heavyweight, the seasons young, let’s water the Poppy’s not slash them. I’d love to see him erupt against Wangaratta, stick it up em.
Are you saying “leagues best team“ is Rovers? can you please explain how you have arrived at that little pearl of wisdom.

Young Tom trains hard, is far and away the best prepared and fittest player in the league, but there’s one missing piece to the jigsaw. This piece is the most important, it can’t be found nor lost, this piece is innate in the great players, footballing IQ, ability to naturally read the game, get in the right spots, know when to lead, know when to sit back from the pack. He’s still a serviceable player in a high quality league and he’s achieved that from passion and hard work, he fits in to the best 21 in the leagues best team, and that’s an achievement in itself. Don’t like the heat? Close the kitchen door, shut down the gas, let the aromas and flavour flow on a Saturday. Kicked four in a loss, played a hand in dismantling Wangaratta, banged through some nice ones against a former league heavyweight, the seasons young, let’s water the Poppy’s not slash them. I’d love to see him erupt against Wangaratta, stick it up em.

This is hands down, the best post on this forum this year. Brilliant stuff

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gee old mate spud train loves to draw the target on his back... This is the second article he has colluded with the paper to complain about crowd behaviour.
Good on him for giving abit back on match days. But I never saw Juice, Fev or any other high profile players who has copped some lip on match days running to the paper!
This games above the shoulders, Fev knew how good he was, no doubts floating around in that head, he let the footy do the talking. When you’ve got more exposure than absolute A graders like Filo, Broomehead and JeffGarlett, all of a sudden doubt creeps in. Should I be here? Am I good enough? Can’t silence critics without turning a game on its head. I’m experienced with dealing with high profile players, the psychological aspect is quite interesting, I’ve been an ear to whisper in now and back then, and I think Tom has a big big game brewing, he’s been banking small milestones, watch this space.

This games above the shoulders, Fev knew how good he was, no doubts floating around in that head, he let the footy do the talking. When you’ve got more exposure than absolute A graders like Filo, Broomehead and JeffGarlett, all of a sudden doubt creeps in. Should I be here? Am I good enough? Can’t silence critics without turning a game on its head. I’m experienced with dealing with high profile players, the psychological aspect is quite interesting, I’ve been an ear to whisper in now and back then, and I think Tom has a big big game brewing, he’s been banking small milestones, watch this space.
You may need amongst a large range of other things, to assess your interpretation of “A” Graders. Gartlett’s output here has been very average.

Larry P76.

Have Rovers got anyone to come back into the side that didn’t play last weekend.

I noticed they played at 39/40 points.
Maybe the 6 pointer may have to have a rest some weekends to make points room if Rovers need to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds like he doesn't like the travel, I think he thought he'd dominate and its not happening, maybe they've cut back match payments as well, I think geffro would come to an amicable decision as its in both parties best interests

Plenty of travellers in the Rovers squad, surely he would be able to car pool unless the team mates can't stand him for 3 hours?

Chatting to someone that has made a lot of coin out of Social Media and he hates the word “influencer”, he’s made comment that the P. Train choose the wrong club to play at if it was about getting more followers.

He has said. In Nth Vic basically a Yarrawonga or Echuca would be one of the few clubs that could help grow his image.

His fitness stuff is good for teenage kids but what attraction does playing for Rovers have for a 15 yr kid who want to get fit and bleach his hair.

Him on skis on the river on Easter Sunday after a Saturday match with his six pack gets more likes and follows than just a game in yellow and brown.

The magnitude of bullocks being shared on here is off the Richter scale, you guys think Prime joined the O&M to get more followers and likes on a social platform ? If the points system didn’t exist the microscope wouldn’t be in focus. Let me lay down some facts, he’s top 20 in the league goal kicking and second for the Rovers, match payments are not a problem as he’s already paid for himself. I for one have stepped in when I’ve heard abuse from the sidelines and let me tell you, I’m not afraid to throw down if have to, lucky for a few level headed acquittances surrounding me or things could’ve gotten ugly for a few imbeciles from up North. Rovers by 5 goals tomorrow. Steven Leigh will be out coached, won’t know which way to slide those magnets come quarter time.

The magnitude of bullocks being shared on here is off the Richter scale, you guys think Prime joined the O&M to get more followers and likes on a social platform ? If the points system didn’t exist the microscope wouldn’t be in focus. Let me lay down some facts, he’s top 20 in the league goal kicking and second for the Rovers, match payments are not a problem as he’s already paid for himself. I for one have stepped in when I’ve heard abuse from the sidelines and let me tell you, I’m not afraid to throw down if have to, lucky for a few level headed acquittances surrounding me or things could’ve gotten ugly for a few imbeciles from up North. Rovers by 5 goals tomorrow. Steven Leigh will be out coached, won’t know which way to slide those magnets come quarter time.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 throw down.. thats gold!!

The kids tune in for he's footy, not water skiing. Will he tag masters tomorrow, that might suit him, he's got the endurance and he's a good tackler and masters will take him to the ball

I'd imagine it'd take the tough rovers champion backmen of the flag wining 70s that would need to hold you back geoff

The kids tune in for he's footy, not water skiing. Will he tag masters tomorrow, that might suit him, he's got the endurance and he's a good tackler and masters will take him to the ball

I'd imagine it'd take the tough rovers champion backmen of the flag wining 70s that would need to hold you back geoff

Actually more kids tune in for his fitness tips.
Most kicks switch off when you get 8 touches of leather in 2 hrs.

They are glad he’s not filming to whole game

Seriously, threatening violence in the crowd of a country footy game because of some banter….pull your head in

May I respectfully suggest an alcomahol interlock on your computer.

I’m assuming it’s you posting and not the imposter who hacked into your computer in the wee small hours after you were celebrating.

Did Prime really go to the papers and complain about copping it from over the fence?

Seriously, threatening violence in the crowd of a country footy game because of some banter….pull your head in
Stuff you, I come from the school of hard knocks, self made and derive from the toughest footballing era in history. I don’t mind a little banter, but I refuse to let a young man cop unwarranted crap, not under my watch let me tell you. I’m not a fan of the show boating, but I’ve broadened my mind and can appreciate the marketing and business aspect, and it’s a bloody brilliant move. Like I said, I’ll shift my weight if need be, don’t you worry about that.

Stuff you, I come from the school of hard knocks, self made and derive from the toughest footballing era in history. I don’t mind a little banter, but I refuse to let a young man cop unwarranted crap, not under my watch let me tell you. I’m not a fan of the show boating, but I’ve broadened my mind and can appreciate the marketing and business aspect, and it’s a bloody brilliant move. Like I said, I’ll shift my weight if need be, don’t you worry about that.

Just hope there’s no repercussions from his fall out with his old mate Anabolic Gabe. Seen a few photos getting around, doesn’t look good. Especially when you talk about media and business aspect

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back