Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

There is an unhealthy amount of "pants" players eg "SillyPants" and "HappyPants" that I seem to get grouped with a lot. I'm not convinced these aren't all pantskyle practicing on alt accounts.

There is an unhealthy amount of "pants" players eg "SillyPants" and "HappyPants" that I seem to get grouped with a lot. I'm not convinced these aren't all pantskyle practicing on alt accounts.

Lies and slander.

I've had ShinyPants in my lobby at least 5 times.

I've had ShinyPants in my lobby at least 5 times.
Yes we've encounter him several times also. I did start to think it may be a default name but that appears to be Adventurer.

Top 5 characters?

I haven't tried them all but I like Moira, Soldier 76, Ashe, Echo and Zenyatta the most. Honorable mention to Junkrat.

I can't get good at using any of the heavies.

main menu > career profile and on the right you'll see a list of your most played heroes
Mine hasn't worked since the game launched. Depending on when I look I'll have 3 hours total played with a hero I've never played on 200 hours, 4000 hours of game time with 3 hours spent on a hero or somewhere in between.

There's a quite a bit of stuff still broken for me actually. Can't see my friends list, still missing skins and coins from OW1. A lot of the time the option to press square to join a queue doesn't work and I have to restart the game.

Mine hasn't worked since the game launched. Depending on when I look I'll have 3 hours total played with a hero I've never played on 200 hours, 4000 hours of game time with 3 hours spent on a hero or somewhere in between.

There's a quite a bit of stuff still broken for me actually. Can't see my friends list, still missing skins and coins from OW1. A lot of the time the option to press square to join a queue doesn't work and I have to restart the game.
wow that seems like a very broken installation as nor me or any of my mates have any of those issues, if your on PC go to blizzard and beside the play button the little cog press it and go to scan and repair, if that doesnt work maybe delete it and re install :shrug:

wow that seems like a very broken installation as nor me or any of my mates have any of those issues, if your on PC go to blizzard and beside the play button the little cog press it and go to scan and repair, if that doesnt work maybe delete it and re install :shrug:
Playstation here. Its nothing game breaking so I haven't spent any time trying to investigate/fix it.

Yeah mine isn't correct either with the hours played for each hero.

Top 5 characters?

I haven't tried them all but I like Moira, Soldier 76, Ashe, Echo and Zenyatta the most. Honorable mention to Junkrat.

I can't get good at using any of the heavies.
At the moment my most played 5 would be Mei (before the bastards disabled her anyway), Pharah, Symmetra, Zarya and Sombra. All time would be Mei, Zarya, Reinhardt, Winston and probably Pharah.

I find tanks the best characters to use to develop game sense. At the moment i'd suggest practicing Zarya because she's ridiculously strong. Too strong. Even with her upcoming nerf I think she'll be too strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment my most played 5 would be Mei (before the bastards disabled her anyway), Pharah, Symmetra, Zarya and Sombra. All time would be Mei, Zarya, Reinhardt, Winston and probably Pharah.

I find tanks the best characters to use to develop game sense. At the moment i'd suggest practicing Zarya because she's ridiculously strong. Too strong. Even with her upcoming nerf I think she'll be too strong.

I tried Zarya for a little and got absolutely destroyed. I then tried Wrecking Ball for the same issue.

Orisa is fairly simple to use.

I just suck at heavies. Happy to be DPS or Healer.

I usually play support, so mainly on Lucio and Kiriko at the moment.

All time most played are Zenny, Lucio and Soldier in that order.

I dislike most tanks except D.VA and sometimes Orisa.

So hard to win games now I'm in competitive. The game goes up a level that's for sure.

DPS I'm enjoying Junkrat and Torb. Gave Pharoah a go and got absolutely owned.

Tank the only one I can use well is Sigma and he's an absolute beast. So hard to kill.

So hard to win games now I'm in competitive. The game goes up a level that's for sure.

DPS I'm enjoying Junkrat and Torb. Gave Pharoah a go and got absolutely owned.

Tank the only one I can use well is Sigma and he's an absolute beast. So hard to kill.

Pharah is very situationally dependent and a bit high risk, high reward.

She gets owned by a good Soldier or Cassidy, but can be deadly with a Mercy attached.

Really depends what DPS the opposition roles with.

Pharah is very situationally dependent and a bit high risk, high reward.

She gets owned by a good Soldier or Cassidy, but can be deadly with a Mercy attached.

Really depends what DPS the opposition roles with.
Yeah the soldier was absolutely owning me then abusing me in the text chat and told me to stay as Pharoah. I persisted and continued to get owned.

The matchmaking is ****ed.

I only play this with a mate, never solo. We've played the exact same games. Obviously our rolls change from match to match so our wins as DPS/Tank/heals are different to each other. As of last night I can't queue as anything but DPS whilst playing with him as our ranks are too far apart. I'll now have to play solo games to try and get our ranks close enough if I want to play as anything other than DPS.

Bit out of left field.. I always liked the thought of having guilds or something along those lines...

Get recruited into a guild/team prove ya worth work as a team... Not 5 individuals doing or playing whatever hero they like.. work ya way up... Leave for a better team 😉 or... Fall back to one more your level... 🤷‍♂️

New patch is out.

I'm hearing Souljorn copped a fair nerf. Doomfist got some great buffs. There's a new character but he won't be accessible til like level 46 of the Battlepass.

I'm dominating as Torb in ranked. Can't seem to get the same output when I use other DPS heroes. Will stick to Torb for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back