Multiplat Overwatch (BattleTags now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

I've not had a huge amount of toxicity in my games lately. But I think it's just been luck. You get the odd psycho freaking out at the smallest thing but that's ok. They just get to grace the avoid as teammate list.

I do like when you see someone on the other team raging though since it means you're probably going to win.

I've not had a huge amount of toxicity in my games lately. But I think it's just been luck. You get the odd psycho freaking out at the smallest thing but that's ok. They just get to grace the avoid as teammate list.

I do like when you see someone on the other team raging though since it means you're probably going to win.

That's limited to 3 players and only for a week I think.

Probably to protect the matchmaking from the dwindling user base.

That's limited to 3 players and only for a week I think.

Probably to protect the matchmaking from the dwindling user base.
I really think it needs to be raised though to at least 5. It only last a week as well so its not like it permanently messes with matchmaking.

Such a shame to see what blizzard have become.

They promised never to lock heroes behind a paywall in OW1 so they made OW2 with the promise of a deep campaign mode. In reality it was so they could change the way they charged players. Today they announce the have scrapped the original campain mode and are replacing it with other s**t.

How's OW2 going for everyone?
Honestly I'm liking it but in saying that I was a late comer to OW1 so only played a handful of seasons for that.
I'm a support main so wasn't too fond of it to begin with without the extra tank for protection but it seems pretty balanced now.

Although they definitely need to fix Kiri/Illari hitboxes slightly imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back