Rumour P Cripps Acl?

Remove this Banner Ad

By the same point in his career, ignoring the flags, Joel Selwood had won an extra All Australian selection and won one less B&F, but Cripps won the B&F in a side that finished 18th (4 wins, 2015) and 18th (2 wins, 2018) while Selwood's win was when Geelong finished 2nd (17 wins, 2010).

So I still think Cripps has a way to go to get on par at the same age.

Better player than selwood already and by the end of his career i expect it wont even be close

No he's not. He's inferior and will be broken down in comparison to Selwood at the same age.

Already looks to have a major injury too. And you think he will surpass Selwood?

Even if it's false news he still won't be the next Selwood/Pendlebury/Fyfe.

A good player but frustratingly overhyped.
Frustratingly overhyped? You’re kidding right?
He’s a star playing in a s**t team. If he played in your team he’d win a Brownlow and you might win a final.
What was proven to be overhyped was Geelong’s fab 4 midfield that flopped big time,st have a look at their clearance numbers if you’re happy to deal with facts.

No he's not. He's inferior and will be broken down in comparison to Selwood at the same age.

Already looks to have a major injury too. And you think he will surpass Selwood?
I honestly think cripps is a better player than selwood ever was and has yet to hit his prime. He also is stuck in an ordinary midfield. If cripps debuted for geelong in selwoods place i think he would have multiole brownlows by now and geelong would have won an extra flag or two in that period.
I really rate cripps

The only thing Selwood is better at is dropping the knees and getting frees.

I honestly think cripps is a better player than selwood ever was and has yet to hit his prime. He also is stuck in an ordinary midfield. If cripps debuted for geelong in selwoods place i think he would have multiole brownlows by now and geelong would have won an extra flag or two in that period.
I really rate cripps
If Cripps was taken by Richmond at pick 12 instead of Lennon he would already have Brownlow’s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the same point in his career, ignoring the flags, Joel Selwood had won an extra All Australian selection and won one less B&F, but Cripps won the B&F in a side that finished 18th (4 wins, 2015) and 18th (2 wins, 2018) while Selwood's win was when Geelong finished 2nd (17 wins, 2010).

So I still think Cripps has a way to go to get on par at the same age.
Selwood was in a team full of stars and had plenty of backup. Cripps is carrying most of the team every week, played one 1 leg for extended parts of the season and was being tagged from about his 5th game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back