Scandal Elijah Hollands (GC-Carlton): Posession of Illicit Substance

Remove this Banner Ad

Kings of Lygon

All Australian
Aug 31, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Well, I guess If I'm going to start a thread about Joel Smith, might as well do the same for Hollands...

The Gold Coast SUNS can confirm that former player Elijah Hollands has been served with a notice to appear in court on one count of possession of a small quantity of an illicit substance.

All players receive extensive education on the AFL’s Illicit Drugs Policy and are fully aware of the behaviours and standards expected of them as AFL players.

The AFL Integrity Unit have been made aware and are in the process of conducting their own investigation.

As the matter is currently before the courts, the Club will not be making any further comments at this stage.

Wonder if Carlton was made aware of this and it's why they got him for a packet of chips?

Very curious that two drug stories drop the day AFTER the trade period...

Carlton probably planned this to get a cheap deal.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Well, I guess If I'm going to start a thread about Joel Smith, might as well do the same for Hollands...

Wonder if Carlton was made aware of this and it's why they got him for a packet of chips?

Very curious that two drug stories drop the day AFTER the trade period...
You don’t think the AFL would have covered these thing up do you , surely not with MrIntegrity Gilligan in charge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What interview was this?
something about how circumstances or things have been rectified or cleared so that Hollands can now return to Victoria.. my ears pricked on hearing it and thought it must be due to some weird family dynamics or something, but I would say it was to do with being allowed to cross the border with charges pending..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back