West Coast accused of tanking vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess that’s 12 years more grass , sky and water that I’ve supposedly touched that you haven’t

Do some maths on that one and come back to me
Try harder
This is getting boring
View attachment 1770295

Coach Greg preaches variety, maybe try a different keyword search.

After you've gone outside and touched some grass.

I’m glad I’ve wound you up
Mission accomplished ✅
And I’ll let you in on a little secret , no one is jealous of your s**t truck of an organisation but a lot of people including footy media have insinuated that WC have tanked the Bejeezus out of the season .
And good for you , if that gets you where you need to be great , just don’t deny it .

If there is one thing I’ve learnt on BF is that you lot are deranged when it comes to thinking you are right and better than anyone else so I’ll leave it right there safe in the knowledge you’ll come up with some more inane bullshit and deflection and you probably don’t even realise how full of it you are .

Lol.

Been reading posts from bitter Freo trolls like you from the first day on Big Footy. Perfectly normal human behaviour from a jealous little brother.

Carry on throwing as much BS you like mate. Facts are one clubs fans have experienced success and a club who knows how to build premiership lists, win flags and retain players. And yours doesnt. FACT. Nothing deranged about that champ.

And whenever I come across a Freo troll sinking the boot in when we are down for a period I enjoy reminding them of the FACTUAL differences between the two clubs. Mission accomplished.:whitecheck:

Another season wasted by Freo. Bottom 4 and no 1st rounder and looks like another top 10 pick walking out. Well played Freo.

I’m glad I’ve wound you up
Mission accomplished ✅
And I’ll let you in on a little secret , no one is jealous of your s**t truck of an organisation but a lot of people including footy media have insinuated that WC have tanked the Bejeezus out of the season .
And good for you , if that gets you where you need to be great , just don’t deny it .

If there is one thing I’ve learnt on BF is that you lot are deranged when it comes to thinking you are right and better than anyone else so I’ll leave it right there safe in the knowledge you’ll come up with some more inane bullshit and deflection and you probably don’t even realise how full of it you are .
"I’m glad I’ve wound you up"....then goes into continual post rage 🤣🤣🤣

If they were trying to tank, why would they put in the effort to come back from 5 goals down in the first place?

to make it look like they weren't tanking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back