West Coast accused of tanking vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast supporters denying they are tanking
LMAO 🤣!

We are supporters. How are WE tanking? We don't have any influence at all.;)

People on here saying the players are trying their guts out to win.Ok so the players aren't tanking.

B b b but the coach made a funny hand signal to not allow a loose player at the stoppage = obvious tanking.

Lol.

There is little incentive to win at this point in the year sure. Especially with the tin rattlers begging for pick 2 or 3 compo.

Last time Eagles finished last they got pick 4.

And now they look like landing pick 1 the Vic media haters are out in force waving their pitch forks and dumb fans follow.

It's all theatre and media BS.

Teams lose by placing all their numbers back sometimes (which Essendon should have with decent umpiring). It is what allowed use to get an inside 50 in the final minute. This actually happens a bit.

Backing yourself to win the clearance is not bad coaching and not tanking.

Hawks went too defensive too early against Richmond and it cost us.

Sometimes you back your system. Especially when its working.

We didnt go too defensive against Collingwood ina very similar position and played much better.

No.

You made the accusation, the burden of proof is on you.

If not, STFU.
Guess what
Not SHuttingTFUp at All.
You lot are the morons who have been denying you’ve tanked the whole year despite the whole rest of the entire world ( yes world) , being able to see the bleeding bloody obvious.
So my point is , if you’ve been doing it so f*n blatantly all year , then there is every reason why lots of people think what they are thinking over the last game .

So there’s you’re burden of proof Mr Smarty pants
SIUYA

Guess what
Not SHuttingTFUp at All.
You lot are the morons who have been denying you’ve tanked the whole year despite the whole rest of the entire world ( yes world) , being able to see the bleeding bloody obvious.
So my point is , if you’ve been doing it so f*n blatantly all year , then there is every reason why lots of people think what they are thinking over the last game .

SIUYA
IMG_2389.jpeg

Guess what
Not SHuttingTFUp at All.

SIUYA

Wait so we almost beat you earlier in the year with noone on our bench AND we were tanking? That's not a glowing endorsement of your football team.

I hope someone checks in on you if we win this weekend while tanking.

Guess what
Not SHuttingTFUp at All.

SIUYA

Lol.

Keep trying and trolling buddy.

Nothing above is factual. It's your opinion.

A jealous Freo supporters opinion on their successful big brother.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Now THAT is plainly obvious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol.

Keep trying and trolling buddy.

Nothing above is factual. It's your opinion.

A jealous Freo supporters opinion on their successful big brother.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Now THAT is plainly obvious.
I’m glad I’ve wound you up
Mission accomplished ✅
And I’ll let you in on a little secret , no one is jealous of your s**t truck of an organisation but a lot of people including footy media have insinuated that WC have tanked the Bejeezus out of the season .
And good for you , if that gets you where you need to be great , just don’t deny it .

If there is one thing I’ve learnt on BF is that you lot are deranged when it comes to thinking you are right and better than anyone else so I’ll leave it right there safe in the knowledge you’ll come up with some more inane bullshit and deflection and you probably don’t even realise how full of it you are .

Wait so we almost beat you earlier in the year with noone on our bench AND we were tanking? That's not a glowing endorsement of your football team.

I hope someone checks in on you if we win this weekend while tanking.
See here’s a weird thing
This has nothing to do with Freo yet somehow you’ve conjured that up .
“Rent free “ I believe is the terminology to explain this phenomenon.

Keep slinging it , some might stick eventually.

Oh boy

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

I’m glad I’ve wound you up
Mission accomplished ✅
And I’ll let you in on a little secret , no one is jealous of your s**t truck of an organisation but a lot of people including footy media have insinuated that WC have tanked the Bejeezus out of the season .
And good for you , if that gets you where you need to be great , just don’t deny it .

If there is one thing I’ve learnt on BF is that you lot are deranged when it comes to thinking you are right and better than anyone else so I’ll leave it right there safe in the knowledge you’ll come up with some more inane bullshit and deflection and you probably don’t even realise how full of it you are .

insertcryingbabyhere.gif

See here’s a weird thing
This has nothing to do with Freo yet somehow you’ve conjured that up .
“Rent free “ I believe is the terminology to explain this phenomenon.

Keep slinging it , some might stick eventually.
What’s Freo’s excuse? Tanking without actually holding your own picks seems like a bold strategy

What’s Freo’s excuse? Tanking without actually holding your own picks seems like a bold strategy
Lend me the Eagles Excuse Book and I’ll have a flick through
I’m sure there would be something in there
Have heard it all the past couple of years

Take a deep breath, it's just footy mate.

Try touching some grass, you'll feel much better about things.
Yeh
You’re right
I’ll take advice from someone with 20,000 posts that’s been stooging around in this weird sphere for 14 years

Try harder
9016EB91-FF00-4D72-BA48-82A528DA3A09.gif

Yeh
You’re right
I’ll take advice from someone with 20,000 posts that’s been stooging around in this weird sphere for 14 years

Try harder
View attachment 1770246

You're average posting rate per year is higher than mine, as I said go touch some grass and enjoy life a little. Being bitter all the time isn't good for your long term health.

You're average posting rate per year is higher than mine, as I said go touch some grass and enjoy life a little. Being bitter all the time isn't good for your long term health.
I guess that’s 12 years more grass , sky and water that I’ve supposedly touched that you haven’t

Do some maths on that one and come back to me
Try harder
This is getting boring
1496E13B-1C96-4CAD-B3AE-1F8FACE145DB.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back