Rumour Danny vs SOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Guns??? Just adds to a long list of ex footballers who have messed up big time since their playing days.

Infuriating when you hear of flogs like this who don’t realise their potential.

Then you hear of the stories of the best trainers at clubs getting delisted because they just don’t have the natural skill or body type required. Or they suffer unluckiness with injuries that through no fault of their own dont allow the player out on the park and they just can’t catch up.

This guy came within a bees dick of dragging Dusty down with him in 2012 before the club finally said enough's enough and got rid of him.

I'm pretty sure they still hung out a bit after but fortunately enough people got through to Martin to make him realise what he could be if he put the work in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there anything else in those days besides the sleeping pills incident? Drugs, guns and car chase is a pretty decent escalation.
Big drinking issue when he was playing and was an angry drunk. Rumours of drugs but who'd know. Got KOd by Ben Cousins because he was out of control one night. Given Cousin's threshold for out of control back in those days, I reckon he wouldn't have been much fun to be around.

Big drinking issue when he was playing and was an angry drunk. Rumours of drugs but who'd know. Got KOd by Ben Cousins because he was out of control one night. Given Cousin's threshold for out of control back in those days, I reckon he wouldn't have been much fun to be around.
Alcohol. Probably the hardest drug of all.

Star player! ROAR!

Star witness for the defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back