West Coast accused of tanking vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Bucks was right. I don't beleive Adam Simpson was trying to lose but I also don't beleive he did everything to win it from a coaching perspective. I don't think it's tanking.

Just more #VICBIAS

Why aren't these knobs questioning the two very dubious non-calls to Allen & Long at the top of the goalsquare which would've sealed the game?

Also, I've only seen one instance of Vic commentators bringing up the fact the umpire threw the ball over the rucks directly to an Essendon player which lead to Langford's goal.

How ******* desperate for clicks are these brainless morons?
So the umps were in on the tank as well 🤔?

C’mon mate, you're a Freo supporter, you know the level of influence we have over the umpires. They probably heard us booing from across the Nullarbor.
I must say It definitely seems to have gone downhill since Deano hung up the whistle

Lol **** off Footy Classified.

Where have they been for allegations about North tanking? Vic centric AFL media are relentless.

Are they going to go back to things like the Crows having a kick of the footy on a golf course and Taylor Walker with a mask on his chin and push for draft sanction again?

Spare me.

If you genuinely think after all the performances this year that the West Coast Eagles tanked after losing by a point after having two stone cold free kicks turned down in front of goal, you’re either a tin rattler salty about not getting Reid or you’re just stupid

If you genuinely think after all the performances this year that the West Coast Eagles tanked after losing by a point after having two stone cold free kicks turned down in front of goal, you’re either a tin rattler salty about not getting Reid or you’re just stupid
Deliberately didn’t flood. Shady as

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just more #VICBIAS

Why aren't these knobs questioning the two very dubious non-calls to Allen & Long at the top of the goalsquare which would've sealed the game?

Also, I've only seen one instance of Vic commentators bringing up the fact the umpire threw the ball over the rucks directly to an Essendon player which lead to Langford's goal.

How ******* desperate for clicks are these brainless morons?

EXACTLY!

Eagles manned up because thats how they just kicked 7 of the last 8 goals.

How many times do we hear the same commentators saying a team goes too defensive and lose.

AND THEN THE UMPIRE TOTALLY BALL'S UP THE BALL UP.

Gifts Essendon the clearance and a easy goal out the back. And that is tanking?

Did Simpson do that? Because thats how Essendon scored.

Some moronic suggestions in here likely posted by people who didnt watch the actual game.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!

Eagles manned up because thats how they just kicked 7 of the last 8 goals.

How many times do we hear the same commentators saying a team goes too defensive and lose.

AND THEN THE UMPIRE TOTALLY BALL'S UP THE BALL UP.

Gifts Essendon the clearance and a easy goal out the back. And that is tanking?

Did Simpson do that? Because thats how Essendon scored.

Some moronic suggestions in here likely posted by people who didnt watch the actual game.
Good teams like Brisbane have thrown 1 back late and it made zero difference. WC do it and they probably still lose

Being accused of tanking is a complement

To have 22 men listen and carry out instructions to the actual tee without arguing is the greatest feat one can achieve

It proves the players are invested and are still playing for their coach

It's not the players that are tanking, they are always trying to win...its the coaches that want to lose but there is only so much that they can control on gameday. Hence why Simpson was looking quite upset on the boundary when they took the lead.
If Simmo didnt want to win, why did the eagles coaching staff let Yeo play 20 mins more than he was meant to, when he was so influential in the last quarter?
I feel like taking Yeo off would have been the easiest way to tank without raising any eyebrows

Many of these "experts" were telling Essendon fans they were making the finals 5-6 weeks ago.

The bigger story for mine out of that game was "Have Essendon actually improved"?

A few would have to backtrack on their earlier analysis of Essendon's improvement and finishing position if they were to discuss this.

So deflect.............

West Coast supporters denying they are tanking
LMAO 🤣!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back