Rumour Dodoro to Port Adelaide?

Remove this Banner Ad

jack nicholson yes GIF

The problem with Port isn't Ken and Kochie and their cults of personality, they just need more cults of personality to form a delicate ecosystem of checks and balances where no one ego can have total control, or what I call an "egosystem".

simpsonsgerms.gif

Kochie + Hinkley + Dodo + SoS would be pretty epic. Maybe get Sheedy on the board as well, and Kane Cornes as media manager.

Last edited:
Alberton would be burnt to the ground. No way Port would be that stupid to take him unless they want to go past Essendon in no finals wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodoro to Port you say....

Knucklehead is from Essendon go ahead Knucklehead!!!

G'day Dwayne Ima a Bombers supporter and I wanna talk about the Dodoro trade.

Whadda ya think the Bombers should do Knucklehead?

I think Dodoro, Snelling and Derp Thatcher and a future second round pick for Rozee, Lord and a future first round pick...Whadda ya think Dwayne?

Could be on the money Knucklehead!!!

Back after this 8 minute ad break with more of your inane trade ideas, you call get on!!!

Dodoro to Port you say....

Knucklehead is from Essendon go ahead Knucklehead!!!

G'day Dwayne Ima a Bombers supporter and I wanna talk about the Dodoro trade.

Whadda ya think the Bombers should do Knucklehead?

I think Dodoro, Snelling and Derp Thatcher and a future second round pick for Rozee, Lord and a future first round pick...Whadda ya think Dwayne?

Could be on the money Knucklehead!!!

Back after this 8 minute ad break with more of your inane trade ideas, you call get on!!!
I can hear this post.

So Cripps is getting knifed?

Wouldn't make much sense. Port have done well with drafts and trades in recent years.
Do we know he’d be joining as list manager? Perhaps he’s applied for the tarp manager position.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back