Rumour Bevo to stand down or be sacked soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha drama over on the dogs board. Gone now but possible club staffer accidentally revealed themselves in a group text that was posted? Bevo or someone else could be playing 4D chess with fake leaks to expose a leaker? Has happened here before on other club boards! Juicy either way
That's very cryptic.

How about you just tell us what happened?

I can't be assed trolling the Bulldogs board

That's very cryptic.

How about you just tell us what happened?

I can't be assed trolling the Bulldogs board
Sorry didn’t mean to be cryptic at all haha, just a bit drunk. I missed it but apparently a screenshot was posted that intimated that the players wanted Bevo out and that he had been offered a severance package. The screenshot apparently featured a club staffers name. The suggestion is that someone at the club may be sending out false info in order to catch the leaker. It’s been done here on other club boards I believe.

Sorry didn’t mean to be cryptic at all haha, just a bit drunk. I missed it but apparently a screenshot was posted that intimated that the players wanted Bevo out and that he had been offered a severance package. The screenshot apparently featured a club staffers name. The suggestion is that someone at the club may be sending out false info in order to catch the leaker. It’s been done here on other club boards I believe.
The screenshot was just a random group chat repeating a rumour that had already been posted way before. There was never any suggestion it was a club staffer, most likely just a random group of blokes who share footy gossip with each other

The screenshot was just a random group chat repeating a rumour that had already been posted way before. There was never any suggestion it was a club staffer, most likely just a random group of blokes who share footy gossip with each other
I’ve misinterpreted it totally then. Apologies. Gone back and seen it was first stated and then backed up by some of your trusted ITKs. Haven’t had any leaks at Carlton lately which is good, as we used to leak like a sieve here, got a bit excited living vicariously through your ones.

Beveridge deserves the same amount of respect and reverence from Footscray fans as Claudio 'tinkermen' Ranieri gets from Leicester City fans.

He led them to the pinnacle of success/holy grail of their club/team, one they will never enjoy again in their lifetime in all likelihood

Beveridge deserves the same amount of respect and reverence from Footscray fans as Claudio 'tinkermen' Ranieri gets from Leicester City fans.

He led them to the pinnacle of success/holy grail of their club/team, one they will never enjoy again in their lifetime in all likelihood
Whether Bevo stays or gets the ass, he will be forever etched in Bulldogs history as our most successful coach. And we all thank him and the club greatly for it.

GF day 2016 was one of the greatest days of my life, and I'm married with Children (pardon the pun).

But do remind me, how the once famous and ruthless Caaaarrlton have gone since the evaporation of brown paper bags filled with loot have disappeared? 🤔

Whether Bevo stays or gets the ass, he will be forever etched in Bulldogs history as our most successful coach. And we all thank him and the club greatly for it.

GF day 2016 was one of the greatest days of my life, and I'm married with Children (pardon the pun).

But do remind me, how the once famous and ruthless Caaaarrlton have gone since the evaporation of brown paper bags filled with loot have disappeared? 🤔
Yeah from an outside perspective that was one of the most amazing things I’ve seen and I can’t imagine how you would’ve felt.

And yeah, we’ve been shocking ever since Big Jack made those unfortunate comments about your club. We’ve got no right to be intolerable now, but once the club has earned it you can bet your arse we will be ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just this year ? they are the darlings of the AFL , and have been since been planted in the largest market (population) in Australia. they gotta have them up and about , as most are fair weather supporters who will/do drop off when the ugly Ducklings are non competitive, granted they have been very consistent, but it’s hardly surprising given the handouts , academy , cola , favourable tribunal treatment.
SM

Makes sense considering they failed to make the Finals with a pretty decent list

Coach always is the scapegoat

Absolutely.
Should get a full tickertape parade farewell game.

You know what, I thought the same until I watched Macrae over the last 2 weeks. He’s about as slow as my 90 year old grandma. He’s fallen off a cliff big time
Quite possibly carrying something

Just this year ? they are the darlings of the AFL , and have been since been planted in the largest market (population) in Australia. they gotta have them up and about , as most are fair weather supporters who will/do drop off when the ugly Ducklings are non competitive, granted they have been very consistent, but it’s hardly surprising given the handouts , academy , cola , favourable tribunal treatment.
Yep that’s why.🤣

Bont went to the CEO and told him Bev had lost the playing group , so I can only presume it’s a matter of time . I can’t see a coach coming back from that .

I believe this information has come out from someone with contacts with the players , not a club staffer.

My Hope & expectation is that Bev resigns from his position in the coming days. He’s not in a good place .

You forgot -
  • having no actual training ground for the first 5 years,
  • being relocated involuntarily,
  • the two year trade restriction after the Buddy coup,
  • the Lloyd goal that hit the loose padding tape that was called a point,
  • the deliberate tribunal delay that forced the Swans to go to court over the Dunkley/Hird incident
  • the 8-22 free kick count of the 2016 GF
-continually losing good players because of the withdrawal of COLA (Dawson, Alir, Jones, Hewitt,Nankervis etc)

Yep, real ‘darlings’. PELICAN! 😆😆

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back