Votes: 3 3.5%

Votes: 6 7.0%

Votes: 19 22.1%

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 43 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Also a bit different when it's just the B league and not much at stake. Wright did it when his coach instructed him to with the Essendon edge crap.

Settle down lol, Peter Wright isn't capable of that.
He just turned late as he was afraid of the contact.
Unlike Parker the sniper.

No you do understand - you just don’t want to because you are ‘integrity deficient’

Yours is the argument of a sad purist. Someone who doesn’t accept accidents happen.

You were burning witches 400 years ago. Enjoy your reputation.
accidents happen, but he said he'd done it 100 times, it was an intentional action to bump. afl said at the start of the season that players who elect to bump will be punished.

As of next season, Maynard's bump would be ruled as "careless conduct as part of a rough conduct charge unless players are shown to be "adopting a body position that minimises the force of the contact", according to the Herald Sun.

this could be read as >electing to bump means that you need to minimise the force on the person who're in contact with< or: make sure you don't break a blokes cheekbone or concuss him.

someone got injured this time. actions have consequences. i was taught that when i knocked a vase off a table when i was 5 years old, sorry that you're learning it this late in life.

he chose to do it. he can live with the consequences.

No, he said he was probably more than 10 metres from the ball, using the umpire as the reference point from Parker. There's nothing that refers to or accounts for depth. God damn, man, just admit that saying the ball was definitely more 10 metres away at the point of contact was a whiff and move on.
Oh dear. He says the ball is in front of the umpire. Ergo distance from umpire to ball is the 3rd reference point.

You know just coz you say something it doesn't change his post right?

Accepted -

1- Parker almost stationary at POC
2- Player at no time saw Parker before contact
3 - Parker performed mo ‘illegal’ action such as an elbow or firearm
4. - Player Parker accepts the wording of the charge - CARELESS - Severe and High

Lets enjoy the appeal.

accidents happen, but he said he'd done it 100 times, it was an intentional action to bump. afl said at the start of the season that players who elect to bump will be punished.

this could be read as >electing to bump means that you need to minimise the force on the person who're in contact with< or: make sure you don't break a blokes cheekbone or concuss him.

someone got injured this time. actions have consequences. i was taught that when i knocked a vase off a table when i was 5 years old, sorry that you're learning it this late in life.

he chose to do it. he can live with the consequences.

A shepherd is NOT a bump…its a block….but hood luck with that.

Oh dear. He says the ball is in front of the umpire. Ergo distance from umpire to ball is the 3rd reference point.
Okay, assuming you're correct and he was accounting for depth despite not actually making any reference to it, what distance between the ball and umpire would it be to take a distance that is about 5 metres straight line to more than double that?

Based on the arguments, pretty clear 6 week suspension for mind and I say that being a fan of Luke Parker.

Okay, assuming you're correct and he was accounting for depth despite not actually making any reference to it, what distance between the ball and umpire would it be to take a distance that is about 5 metres straight line to more than double that?
Off the top of my head about 8m. Is this where you tell me you can see depth in the photo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A shepherd is NOT a bump…its a block….but hood luck with that.
i know the footage is pretty grainy but to me it looked like a bump, i don't know how many shepards get made by leading with your shoulder and elbow tucked, usually you aim to prevent them running around you by holding your arms out wide (kind of like a scarecrow).

1716286995748.jpeg
like this

or take this one (from wikipedia)

1716287059268.jpeg
notice how the carlton player is doing his best to prevent the opposition player from getting to harry mckay? using both arms, hands to try his best to impede him in his goal to get the ball of mckay?

many of the photos and great sheperds rarely involve lining someone unsuspecting up for a bump sheperd

Off the top of my head about 8m.
No, that wouldn't make the ball more than 10 metres away from the ball.
Is this where you tell me you can see depth in the photo?
No, it's where I tell you the ball clearly passed close by Parker and clearly didn't deviate enough to bring the distance to over 10 metres.

Again, even accounting for depth, there is no possibility that ball is more than 10 metres away from Parker. The ball would need to move at almost a right angle. What a weird, inaccurate hill to die on.

No, that wouldn't make the ball more than 10 metres away from the ball.

No, it's where I tell you the ball clearly passed close by Parker and clearly didn't deviate enough to bring the distance to over 10 metres.

Again, even accounting for depth, there is no possibility that ball is more than 10 metres away from Parker. The ball would need to move at almost a right angle. What a weird, inaccurate hill to die on.
Say what? How far?

All I've read so far is swans saying 3 to 4 weeks. I saw countless Essendon fans saying Wright shouldn't have been suspended at all.

Also a bit different when it's just the B league and not much at stake. Wright did it when his coach instructed him to with the Essendon edge crap.

Not like we need Parker anyway as we're flying without him.

All I see is a guy whining about concussion only when it suits him. Pitchforks when it’s his player getting hit, oh but it’s the magoos so it doesn’t really count when it’s his player laying a cheap shot.

3-4 weeks for a guy ending up in hospital for facial fractures? Right lol. 6 weeks is bang on what he deserves the sniper

The more I watch it, the more mad I get at the Frankston bloke for being totally oblivious to Parker pretty much standing there and giving him a slight bump.

I mean, he's looking straight at him FFS and still manages to get himself wiped out.

The balls well cleared by the time the franskton player is even near Parker. No one would expect to get hit in that moment that far off the ball.

It was a cheap shot no matter how you slice it.

Back