Patriots/Aryan Nation members murder Perth man in front of family

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kalergi Plan is not off topic. It is indicative of what the ruling elite (Bill Clinton has also been a winner make of that what you will) are planning for white civilisation which unfortunately for you and me means Australia as well.

I have not made this up...it is not a conspiracy theory.....it is simply reality when you consider that Angela Merkel is a proud recipient of the award and surprise surprise she has since opened up Germany to the invasion of muslim men in the prime of there fighting life into the country. The Kalergi Plan was an EU invention so make of that will you will as well. This is very relevant for Australia and is also very scary.

Search Kalergi Plan and Angela Merkel and see the traitor of her German people shaking hands with these despicable people of the EU

The obsession continues....Just who exactly, is filling your head with all this s**t Yebbo?

Yes the Kalergi Plan, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, resettlement of muslims (the most destructive race) into Europe, forced diversity. Why dont they resettle muslims refugees into the UAE?

Don't call me a crazy conspiracy theorist (even though you will) but of course its true. Merkel is a proud recipient of this award....read a description about the award. SHES A PROUD RECIPIENT

You couldn't make it up if you tried.
Just to be clear.

You think this is a Jewish plot?

Yes the Kalergi Plan, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, resettlement of muslims (the most destructive race) into Europe, forced diversity. Why dont they resettle muslims refugees into the UAE?

Don't call me a crazy conspiracy theorist (even though you will) but of course its true. Merkel is a proud recipient of this award....read a description about the award. SHES A PROUD RECIPIENT

You couldn't make it up if you tried.

My narratives usually have a more consistent logic.

Long Live HFC you've been hitting the anti-vaxers pretty hard lately, I think you could use a change up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back