Peel Thunder - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

He has only played 3 games unfortunately

Unless i have made a mistake somewhere
Double checked WAFL stats. Only have him as played the 3 games, you're right. Damn. Weird past month for him, that's for sure. 1 AFL game in a 90 point thumping, a WAFL bye and dropped for one game.

West Perth getting destroyed. Always good to see.
Are both Rotham and Logue playing as defenders? You would think Rotham has more work to do, in that case.
I'm not sure but both of their stats are unbelievable atm. Not even half time... Logue has 23, Rotham has 18. They are both KPDs really. They are great stats for ball winning mids. If I could get there to watch the second half I'd consider it.

In other news... Plenty of good performances from some other draft prospects as well... Waterman 16d, 1g. Ninyette 12d, 1g. Strnadica 11d, 2g, 4i50s.

In other news... Plenty of good performances from some other draft prospects as well... Waterman 16d, 1g. Ninyette 12d, 1g. Strnadica 11d, 2g, 4i50s.
Ninyette your boy, how tall is he? Ballas replacement?

He's only 175cm. Up to 19d (12k), 2g, 3i50s - early in the 4th. Definitely think he deserves to be on an AFL list as he's performed well at Colts, Reserves and League. Hoping he lasts and we can take him with a rookie spot.
I hope to get him into main draft . I think collingwood take jonathan marsh at pick 77.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salim and jmt , where are your sitting, dont have much cover this ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back