Pendles smacking blokes in the belly

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be graded as intentional, medium and body = 1 week.

Will end up carless and a fine which is ridiculous.

Turned, looked straight at him and decided to throw the jab. If that was to the head it would be graded intentional so this should as well.

Just don’t understand why the AFL doesn’t crack down on these bloody gut punches off the ball.

Was open handed, lol

Lachie Neale should get 2 weeks for the dive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be graded as intentional, medium and body = 1 week.

Will end up carless and a fine which is ridiculous.

Turned, looked straight at him and decided to throw the jab. If that was to the head it would be graded intentional so this should as well.

Just don’t understand why the AFL doesn’t crack down on these bloody gut punches off the ball.
“Jab” it was open palm. Deserves a fine, money should go to Neale not afl though. I’d take that hit for $2000

“Jab” it was open palm. Deserves a fine, money should go to Neale not afl though. I’d take that hit for $2000
He cracked the shits and turned around and smacked him one in the gut. First or palm of your hand doesn’t really matter at that force into the gut.

Given what other little knocks like redman are getting a week, this has 10x the force of that and was an intentional whack.

This rubbish should be weeks and should have been for years.

Probably won't be more than a week or two.

I think the AFL should use a seperate matrix for strikes and leave the other one for football actions. Most suspensions are careless footy acts, intentional strikes are just being a dickhead.

I feel if you go your whole career as clean as Pendlebury you should be allowed a free hit on someone. Just letting off some steam bro
They'll find a way, surely just a fine, this time

I did enjoy the golden silence in the TV commentary box when it dawned on them oh no it can't be

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Max Gawn cops 50 of these game and people think its a good strategy 🙄

These coward hits should get a week.

He cracked the shits and turned around and smacked him one in the gut. First or palm of your hand doesn’t really matter at that force into the gut.

Given what other little knocks like redman are getting a week, this has 10x the force of that and was an intentional whack.

This rubbish should be weeks and should have been for years.
Sicilys 'kick'was about 5% of the force of this. I'm ok with 2 weeks but the tribunal will look the other way and give him the maynard treatment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back