Pendles smacking blokes in the belly

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps you lot should pay some attention to the AFL rules
The AFL rules that say intentional with medium impact is 1 week?

It’s border line for impact, I’ll grant you that. Next season I’d like to see anything that’s graded as intentional be a minimum of 1 week regardless of impact. Stamp this grubby s**t out.

Perhaps you lot should pay some attention to the AFL rules and the example posted in the top quote where a deliberate gut punch was only a fine.

It’s hilarious to see Essendon fans especially having a whinge given their player got the exact same penalty for a deliberate gut punch last year and did you all complain he wasn’t suspended?
Yes we did !

Perhaps you lot should pay some attention to the AFL rules and the example posted in the top quote where a deliberate gut punch was only a fine.

It’s hilarious to see Essendon fans especially having a whinge given their player got the exact same penalty for a deliberate gut punch last year and did you all complain he wasn’t suspended?
You’re kidding yourself if you’re trying to compare things that happened a year ago to current day. Collingwood players simply don’t get looked at if they do the wrong thing, it’s simple.

It’s border line for impact, I’ll grant you that. Next season I’d like to see anything that’s graded as intentional be a minimum of 1 week regardless of impact. Stamp this grubby s**t out.

Contact which wasnt even felt was graded Medium last week. This had Neale doubled over and was graded Low.

The AFL want Pendles to get to 400 as much as Collingwood.

You’re kidding yourself if you’re trying to compare things that happened a year ago to current day. Collingwood players simply don’t get looked at if they do the wrong thing, it’s simple.

lol, just because AFL fans want Collingwood players to get a Collingwood tax of double the penalty of other players for similar incidents or want players rubbed out for life for a smother simply because the player he smothered was soft.

It’s not the AFL going light, it’s the ridiculous bias of fans who see things differently.

Yet when Daicos was doubled over from a closed fist punch the grading was also low.

I don’t recall the outrage at that penalty from all these people.

It was an open handed slap, getting a fine is ridiculous enough, missing games for it is stupid.

But hey if it means a dirty grub like Neale can’t win another Brownlow cos he gut punches someone and cops a week by your new proposed harsh rules, then so be it! The rule would survive about 2 weeks until a Cripps or Neale hit a tagger and the league throws it out.

lol hypocrites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He punched someone? Please provide evidence, you're way ahead of the media on this!

season 7 episode 23 GIF

A retaliatory slap to the belly = literally Hitler? 😂
Godwin's invoked

lol, just because AFL fans want Collingwood players to get a Collingwood tax of double the penalty of other players for similar incidents or want players rubbed out for life for a smother simply because the player he smothered was soft.

It’s not the AFL going light, it’s the ridiculous bias of fans who see things differently.

I don’t think Pendlebury deserved more than a fine but it’s a bit rich for you to blame Brayshaw for his career being over. That’s really shitty by you, hope Maynard’s happy with himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back