Multiplat Persona 5 - Including Royal and Striker

Remove this Banner Ad

After 115 odd hours I'm finished.

Fantastic game which overstays its welcome a tad, but I found after a bit of flat spot I was really enjoying myself towards the end. That being said I'm glad that it's over, a month and a half in this world is enough for me. I had a mate complete this in a week and I have no idea how he did it.

Holy info dump on this day, I felt like I was clicking the X button for an hour. It's not like I didn't suspect Akechi, and it should have been obvious given the similarities between his party member mask and the black one.

I did enjoy that they had given you the evidence to determine Akechi before this date, but it was subtle enough that you would really have to be paying attention to it.

Now onto the endgame

So if I'm understanding this right then Morgana is essentially Tidus from FFX so far as the ending goes.

I understand that they had to end the game, but I find the idea of MC/Akira simply bailing on everyone kind of weird. I thought they could have just set it up as him entering another school year or something and then ending it there.

It was nice walking around and saying my goodbyes to everyone.

I really enjoyed most of my time with this, it felt good to wrap my head around the multiple systems it was throwing at me at once. I was pretty happy to tick off most of the trophies first run including the Futaba nav lines one which I thought would be a bitch to get.

I only have the 100% compendium one, finish all videogames and 2x hidden trophies left to obtain. Might sit on it for a while before attempting a platinum.

After 115 odd hours I'm finished.

Fantastic game which overstays its welcome a tad, but I found after a bit of flat spot I was really enjoying myself towards the end. That being said I'm glad that it's over, a month and a half in this world is enough for me. I had a mate complete this in a week and I have no idea how he did it.

Holy info dump on this day, I felt like I was clicking the X button for an hour. It's not like I didn't suspect Akechi, and it should have been obvious given the similarities between his party member mask and the black one.

I did enjoy that they had given you the evidence to determine Akechi before this date, but it was subtle enough that you would really have to be paying attention to it.

Now onto the endgame

So if I'm understanding this right then Morgana is essentially Tidus from FFX so far as the ending goes.

I understand that they had to end the game, but I find the idea of MC/Akira simply bailing on everyone kind of weird. I thought they could have just set it up as him entering another school year or something and then ending it there.

It was nice walking around and saying my goodbyes to everyone.

I really enjoyed most of my time with this, it felt good to wrap my head around the multiple systems it was throwing at me at once. I was pretty happy to tick off most of the trophies first run including the Futaba nav lines one which I thought would be a bitch to get.

I only have the 100% compendium one, finish all videogames and 2x hidden trophies left to obtain. Might sit on it for a while before attempting a platinum.

I would have liked it to end with them all in the Cafe and some random man walks in, says he doesn't remember who he is but felt compelled to come to the cafe and lay on a bed upstairs *cue credits*

Echoing most of this thread after finishing the game.

Unbelievably brilliant game. Definite flat spots, particularly towards post the penultimate castle. Massive peak at the end though, really enjoyed the ending/end boss.

Awesome game. One of my favourites.

Really tempted to figure out a way to play Persona 4 now..

Do you have a Vita? Persona 4G is on that. If you don’t want to buy the Vita brand new I’m pretty sure I’ve seen them go for good prices second hand. The only reason I still have my Vita collecting dust in the draw is because I know I’ll go back and play P4G again one day. I’m even itching to play 5 again.

Picked this up a few days ago and put in my first real session last night.

Played from 7pm to 5am. Fuark.
.....and was up at 10:30 to finish the first castle :p

The story so far has been fantastic and Ive always loved turn based combat system so im loving this game.

Just a bit lost now on how I should spend my time while waiting for the change of heart. I still have 4 days to spare.

i'm busting for more time to spend doing random stuff like studying. :p i'm currently being introduced to the request sidequests, doing the second one. this is one of the best games i've played. the Persona stuff ie. fusion has a good layer of depth and never overwhelming, i found the tutorials all easy to take in as they came and i'm starting to see how big this game can get, it's awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this was 40ish on PS Store via Ozbargain and jumped at it.

Ill never bag a turn based RPG game again, the gameplay is a good spin on it, and the art style is something else.....wow.

Does the use of cutscenes flow right through to the end of the game? Such a great use of them.

Saw this was 40ish on PS Store via Ozbargain and jumped at it.

Ill never bag a turn based RPG game again, the gameplay is a good spin on it, and the art style is something else.....wow.

Does the use of cutscenes flow right through to the end of the game? Such a great use of them.

Yep. And don't feel bummed if you feel like you are losing control of the game with what is sometimes an hour with maybe only 5-10 minutes of actual game time, that's just a typical Persona game and there are large chunks when you're in 100% control and it more than makes up for it, in fact you'll get overwhelmed with how best to allocate your time. This game rules.

Yep. And don't feel bummed if you feel like you are losing control of the game with what is sometimes an hour with maybe only 5-10 minutes of actual game time, that's just a typical Persona game and there are large chunks when you're in 100% control and it more than makes up for it, in fact you'll get overwhelmed with how best to allocate your time. This game rules.

Going to try and weave this in between Destiny and Division for a bit and then devote a bit more time, but what you've said im actually pretty happy with that. Havent watched Anime since I was in my mid teens, so this has really whet the appetite for it too.

Going to try and weave this in between Destiny and Division for a bit and then devote a bit more time, but what you've said im actually pretty happy with that. Havent watched Anime since I was in my mid teens, so this has really whet the appetite for it too.
Persona 5 anime comes out later this year if you wanna check that out.

just passed junya's bank palace. absolutely loving this game. wasnt too keen when i started as it was all a bit too different to anything i had played before (the life sim side anyway - and i dont watch anime or anything) but it all came together and is addicting as hell.

girlfriend sick of seeing it on the telly so much already haha i told her it seems like theres a looong way to go yet.

Just finished this after 95 hours. Seemed like more than half the game was cutscenes or linear dialog. I'm glad I played it but am in no hurry to play another Persona game.

I just bought a Vita so I can play Persona 4 Golden haha

I agree it's a lot of dialogue, but man did I love the game.
I figured waiting a year between games would be enough of a break so I'm ready for another 100hrs of gaming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back