Petition/Letter to the Club demanding an external review (now with PDF link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't understand how organisational reviews work, or the nature of the firms that conduct them.

It's not a glorified audit.
Yes I do and if you think they will be coming into the Adelaide crows and worrying about selections you are sadly mistaken it's not a micro review unless you give them 12 months

Do you understand how a review is done should be the question

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

if you think they will be coming into the Adelaide crows and worrying about selections...

Well no, I don't, that would be as dumb as thinking they'll just audit the KPIs.

Do you understand how a review is done should be the question

I was Managing Partner* for a Big 4 firm, and I led** organisational reviews of multi-billion dollar multinationals***.

* Senior Consultant
** took part in
*** departments within small-medium enterprises and government departments

So yes, I do have a clue.

Well no, I don't, that would be as dumb as thinking they'll just audit the KPIs.

I was Managing Partner* for a Big 4 firm, and I led** organisational reviews of multi-billion dollar multinationals***.

* Senior Consultant
** took part in

So you flipped burgers at HJ s

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

* Senior Consultant
** took part in

Lol, why are you arguing with bozo the clown?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t like the idea of a one man review, needs to be a team otherwise you’re reliant on that persons opinion being a good one, a bit like the banking royal commission

I don’t like the idea of a one man review, needs to be a team otherwise you’re reliant on that persons opinion being a good one, a bit like the banking royal commission
Yep, get a group of professionals in. Do the whole club, don't cherry pick 1 or 2 departments

I find it irritating that the coaches and administrators push programs like Leading Teams onto the playing group and bang on about accountability, yet shy away if the spot light is shone on them

If you're going to the game tonight, consider downloading a pdf of the petition and taking it to the footy to grab a few sigs. We've had a decent response +500 so far but obviously we need more.

Go here with a link to a downloadable pdf at the top of the page. If you do get some sigs email it to petition@aflcrowcast.com

Kg suggests Brian Cunningham to do our review

So if the review comes back and recommends wholesale sackings what happens then. Also, Rowie and co were saying to carry any weight, the review needs to run for around 3 months. Agree with that.

We would need at least 5,000 sigs to have an impact.
I think we've had an impact already. We were the first to raise "external review" on the podcast. Now it's all over the media. My Twitter has had about 20 journos follow CrowCast this week. Im not boasting, but im pointing out that just starting the convo has provoked pressue. 1000 sigs would add to that pressure. Just the engagement on the Facebook shows the reach has been pretty broad.
20190803_120727.png

It's getting to the point where the crows will be forced to do something.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back