Player Watch Pick #12 (2021) - Josh Sinn

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely can’t be far away from a call up

Wtf is the point of leaving him in the B’s
Reads like he torched the first half and barely got near it in the second, assume still building fitness base?

Leave him in the twos for a full half of a season then unleash after our bye?

Reads like he torched the first half and barely got near it in the second, assume still building fitness base?

Leave him in the twos for a full half of a season then unleash after our bye?

They’ve made him emergency that has him being fit.

Probably sub is best hope of it happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's bloody disappointing for him. It was a fair collision he was involved which he broke his collarbone in. He didn't shirk the contact which was great to see.

I thought the kid finally delivered on his potential and had proved me wrong. I gave him 1 vote.

He was pretty decent, broke the lines a few times, hit an impressive kick and you can see his confidence growing. Got smashed in the contest but didnt shirk it. Had really good intensity and demeanour in the last quarter
Yeah, there was a play in the last quarter when he got it right on the corner of the half back line. It looked like he hesitated for a second and then decided to back himself and put the jets on. He's very quick, not many could catch him at full speed.

Aliir owes him a couple of cases for missing him with a 20m kick. Props to Josh for putting his body on the line to still contest that ball. Get well soon ❤️
Remember Boak did the same thing, a Kane Cornes loopy pass, and Georgiades was a sitting duck waiting for it to come down and end up getting smashed. Would be good if they can kick some accurate stab passes.

Starting to see signs of why we sold the farm to get him - good size, elite explosiveness and pace, reads the play well enough. Having said that, there's still a long way to go for him to make those trades/picks worth it.

That mad dash off half back was exactly what we need him to do more of, pity the ground was soaked which fluffed his bounce and forced him to hack the kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back