Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Pick #52 (2023) - Lachlan Charleson

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be a Port supporting family given the Guernsey's and beanies in the 2nd pic, surely?

Great stuff.

He makes butters look like a big unit.

His nickname can be Thumbelina

celeste holm singing GIF by The Academy Awards

... Or possibly roller

Was doing some searching on Lachlan, and noticed a copy of a speech he made, that was featured on a newsletter on his school's website:

I reckon he has a few leadership qualities.

There have been some high quality premiership winning players wear that number over the years, and I can go back as far as the 7th listed past player on that locker Brian Luke, who I saw take an absolutely spectacular mark in front of the Thebarton oval grandstand when I was still in primary school.

Hopefully Lachie Charleson can add to that jumper numbers list of premiership success!

Shoutout to Graham Cornes, Brad Symes' mum and the Deleans for hating a football club more than they love their son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shoutout to Graham Cornes, Brad Symes' mum and the Deleans for hating a football club more than they love their son.
I don't believe the rumour at all, his cousin is one of my best mates and all I had heard in the lead up to the draft was how much he'd loved his time getting to train with us and that we were his preferred destination.

1) 'we think you're going to love with lachie charleson'

2) Emojis in a video title 🎤😅

3) All lowercase

4) Vertical video

So hype.

How To Modernise Your Content Strategy In 5 Easy Steps

5) Video Game Music!!!!

for real, I thought that short was good, helps when the person is naturally engaging like that, and you have San Andreas music

I don't believe the rumour at all, his cousin is one of my best mates and all I had heard in the lead up to the draft was how much he'd loved his time getting to train with us and that we were his preferred destination.
He has a younger bro in Soth's U18 side this year that tested ok in the State U18 "combine" recently, so you never know, eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back