Senior 19. Corey Durdin

Remove this Banner Ad

I picked him in the phantom draft.

A small mid, masquerading as a small forward. Has been playing small forward role for over a season at SANFL (senior) level so it's not like we're playing him completely out of position.

Won the u16 champs MVP back in 2018, playing as a full time mid.

Plays tougher than his size, so will crunch a few opposition defenders caught napping.

Would provide plenty of midfield support. Not exactly like for like, but Gibbons-esque.

I like the pick.

I just want a small forward that has tricks and kicks goals.

BUT these days clubs are looking for players that play can kick goals here and there, offer strong pressure and can help out the midfield.

That's exactly Durdin IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the Bluemour file was correct. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Good luck young fella with your career at the mighty Blues.

Oh yeah just follow Crippa around and you will do fine.

At 173 cm and 72 kegs ... reckon that might be a reach.

Real solid selection. Been a topline mid as a junior. Captained one of the teams of allstars on Grand Final day last year.

Probably recognised where his future lay at AFL level and became a small forward this year and did it well in SA. He has the talent, we needed a small forward, and we got one with a shot at being a good AFL one.

Solid pick.

Real solid selection. Been a topline mid as a junior. Captained one of the teams of allstars on Grand Final day last year.

Probably recognised where his future lay at AFL level and became a small forward this year and did it well in SA. He has the talent, we needed a small forward, and we got one with a shot at being a good AFL one.

Solid pick.

I was hoping for FORD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back