Preview Pick 6, 2019 Draft: Who Do AFC Target?

3 options:

• Noah Anderson

• Matt Rowell

• The Best SA Boy Available (please name in thread)

• Hamish Special (Please name in thread)

• Your Personal Favourite (Please name in thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, clear as mud.
is-that-clear-5xbkjz.jpg

Yes, my point exactly. Anyone can win poker when you’re getting dealt multiple aces every hand.
He’s taken Carlton to a 2 win season so far when he hasn’t had the same cards.
I do play poker. I once got dealt 2 pocket aces in a row and only won on 1 of them! Nothing is certain. Your point has been made though.

Well what are you basing it on?

Why don’t you just accept we think you are s**t and no matter how much you invade our board it ain’t going to change.

EC, you are better than that, basing future outcomes on what has taken place in the past is flawed and you know it

Like me suggesting that your club will continually yo-yo in and out of finals without ever winning a flag

Perhaps take note of where people had sides like North, WC, Pies finishing this year, before the start of the season

Reading the heading of this thread youd expect to open it up and find a conversation between bigfooty crows supporters about potential targets in next years draft...

But youd probably be forgiven for thinking it was the deathriding carlton in 2019 thread..

Do we really need to have carlton supporters desperately attempting to defend their s**t club in every one of our threads?...

IMO... This thread should be for crows posters only and solely for discussions about who we potentially are going to use our early 2019 draft picks on.. not derailed constantly for the next 11 months by Carlton supporters..

It is clear you have no idea what we are doing, in terms of a list rebuild

Stocker pick 6 on your list. How is anyone meant to have any idea what your guys are thinking.
There is no way Stocker was a top 10 so stop kidding yourself thinking Carlton know what they are doing and the evidence to prove it.
List rebuild in last 4 years includes Lobbe :eek: Palmer:p Smedts:( Gorringe:huh: Dick:D Jaksch:think:Whiley:sick: Phillips:oops: Lamb:rolleyes:O'Shea, Mullet, Silvagni, Shaw, J Garlett, Pickett, Goddard, Bugg, Fasolo

Guys you have traded or delisted over time. no wonder you cant kick a score and crap.

betts - waite - menzel
gowers -kennedy - bell
grigg - gibbs - kerridge
everitt - tuohy - yarran
garlett - henderson - laidler
jacobs - robinson - Wright
holman hampson

Comparing these 2 groups one can only conclude theytraded to finish bottom and they succeeded.

Thanks for 1 & 19. Should use 19 on Charlie. History shows Carlton hate goal kickers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EC, you are better than that, basing future outcomes on what has taken place in the past is flawed and you know it

Like me suggesting that your club will continually yo-yo in and out of finals without ever winning a flag

Perhaps take note of where people had sides like North, WC, Pies finishing this year, before the start of the season
I’m basing it that I think you are s**t but with some quality young talent which will take 2-3 years to start a decent climb. I’m basing it on that you were 6 wins from 14th spot. I’m basing it on even the promise Brisbane showed in 2017 saw them only climb to 15th in 2018.

I’m basing it on my opinion of what will happen. It’s not your job to come on our board and counter our opinions because you are not going to change our minds, you are becoming spam.

I’m basing it that I think you are s**t but with some quality young talent which will take 2-3 years to start a decent climb. I’m basing it on that you were 6 wins from 14th spot. I’m basing it on even the promise Brisbane showed in 2017 saw them only climb to 15th in 2018.

I’m basing it on my opinion of what will happen. It’s not your job to come on our board and counter our opinions because you are not going to change our minds, you are becoming spam.

What an in-depth analysis. No matter how many times you use the word "s**t", has no bearing on what the future looks like.

So by stating the Lions only rising to 15th, while only really having Cameron out of their best 22, your bias of our trade seems to have predicted that they will definitely finish above us? Interesting contradiction

Pretty sure this board is open to all supporters? If you want a Crows Only Thread, perhaps ask your Mods to change the title

Stocker pick 6 on your list. How is anyone meant to have any idea what your guys are thinking.
There is no way Stocker was a top 10 so stop kidding yourself thinking Carlton know what they are doing and the evidence to prove it.
List rebuild in last 4 years includes Lobbe :eek: Palmer:p Smedts:( Gorringe:huh: Dick:D Jaksch:think:Whiley:sick: Phillips:oops: Lamb:rolleyes:O'Shea, Mullet, Silvagni, Shaw, J Garlett, Pickett, Goddard, Bugg, Fasolo

Guys you have traded or delisted over time. no wonder you cant kick a score and crap.

betts - waite - menzel
gowers -kennedy - bell
grigg - gibbs - kerridge
everitt - tuohy - yarran
garlett - henderson - laidler
jacobs - robinson - Wright
holman hampson

Comparing these 2 groups one can only conclude theytraded to finish bottom and they succeeded.

Thanks for 1 & 19. Should use 19 on Charlie. History shows Carlton hate goal kickers

Your research is really poor.
  • Compare Stocker to next year's draftees, not this year
  • Many of the recruits we added were before the current regime
  • Many of the recruits we added were salary dumps for trading in other players
  • The side you listed, most were poor decisions from past regime
If you or any other supporter think we will finish bottom, or 2nd last for that matter, happy to have a wager with anyone of you, $1000K perhaps? ;)

Your research is really poor.
  • Compare Stocker to next year's draftees, not this year
  • Many of the recruits we added were before the current regime
  • Many of the recruits we added were salary dumps for trading in other players
  • The side you listed, most were poor decisions from past regime
If you or any other supporter think we will finish bottom, or 2nd last for that matter, happy to have a wager with anyone of you, $1000K perhaps? ;)
Are you Bruce Mathieson or just another Carltank tryhard? $1000k says you're full of s**t.

Back