Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Aiden Bonar

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Nathan Murphy

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pure speed draft (highest rated speedsters at each pick)

6: Bonar (Bontempelli MKII with elite speed)

38: Miller (One of only 4 players in the draft to ace the goalkicking test, and only 3 players in the draft quicker than him (Bonar Petruccelle Farrell) which is freakish from a Ruck/Forward)

56: Farrell (ELITE disposal combined with blistering line breaking speed)

61: Brown (Committed)

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-10-06/draft-combine-results-top-10-for-every-test

Keanu-Reeves-Sandra-Bullock_Speed_02O.jpg

I'd love to see an elite disposal draft. How would that look?

Here we go again..every year... It does have a purpose, you may not like that purpose but one exists... I reckon young Daicos would have had rocks in his head to accept the immense burden of wearing his Dad's number...
A ‘purpose’??? Please enlighten me.

Greg Denham has us taking Naughton

@HungryForSport 54s55 seconds ago
NOW | Greg Denham's draft
1 - Cam Rayner (Bris)
2 - Paddy Dow (Frem)
3 - Luke Davies-Uniacke (Carl)
4 - Andrew Brayshaw (Nth)
5 - Adam Cerra (Frem)
6 - Aaron Naughton (Coll)
7 - Nick Coffield (St K)
8 - Jayden Stephenson (St K)
9 - Hunter Clarke (WB)
10 - Darcy Fogarty (Carl)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Denham has us taking Naughton

@HungryForSport 54s55 seconds ago
NOW | Greg Denham's draft
1 - Cam Rayner (Bris)
2 - Paddy Dow (Frem)
3 - Luke Davies-Uniacke (Carl)
4 - Andrew Brayshaw (Nth)
5 - Adam Cerra (Frem)
6 - Aaron Naughton (Coll)
7 - Nick Coffield (St K)
8 - Jayden Stephenson (St K)
9 - Hunter Clarke (WB)
10 - Darcy Fogarty (Carl)

That's a pretty decent haul for St Kilda. If it was us at 7 and 8 I'd prefer Coffield/Fogarty or Coffield/Naughton. Stephenson could prove me wrong and be a star, as he seems like a boom or bust kind of player. But it's a good year to have a couple of picks in that range. Plenty to choose from that could be good players.

Not sure Brisbane will take Rayner, they really need a player that wont need a tank built into him over 3 years worth of preseasons to get AFL fit. They been down the bottom too long and really need to see improvement next year. I think they are more likely to pick a plug and play type like Uniake.

Not sure Brisbane will take Rayner, they really need a player that wont need a tank built into him over 3 years worth of preseasons to get AFL fit. They been down the bottom too long and really need to see improvement next year. I think they are more likely to pick a plug and play type like Uniake.

Brayshaw does seem the obvious one to me, but I think you’re spot on the money that going the most talented player in the draft pool (which Rayner is, IMO) who has rough edges isn’t the most advisable path.

That's a pretty decent haul for St Kilda. If it was us at 7 and 8 I'd prefer Coffield/Fogarty or Coffield/Naughton. Stephenson could prove me wrong and be a star, as he seems like a boom or bust kind of player. But it's a good year to have a couple of picks in that range. Plenty to choose from that could be good players.
I agree. Carlton would be pretty happy to see Fogarty slip that far and take him from Adelaide's clutches, following on from the Gibbs trade.

Do you think the talk of Stephenson slipping right out of the top 10 is legit?

Back