Pick Swap 2019 - How Crow Can You Go?

Where will Adelaide finish?

• Total voters

Carltontragic

Team Captain
Sep 26, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
i hope if Adelaide’s is a top 10 pick we use it & trade next years first. Would like a top rated small back. Think we need one to replace simmo in the near future...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RobR

Club Legend
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
While i'm here, it had to happen Grotto reckons that Rozzee could become the best player in the draft. Who do we reckon is smarter, Grotto or Kane Cornes?

dlb99

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
While i'm here, it had to happen Grotto reckons that Rozzee could become the best player in the draft. Who do we reckon is smarter, Grotto or Kane Cornes?
I want Sam Walsh to be a premiership player more than the best player in his draft.

This is not tennis.

P.S. He could easily still be the best and a premiership player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nice of the Adelaide mod to call Cripps a flog.
He’d probably get kicked out of a game for saying that.
He is no flog..Cripps was unbelievable on the weekend and Brisbane put the wrong player on him in Lyons. With a vested interest in Carlton not winning for obvious reasons, it was impossible to be anything but impressed as his game was something to behold, I was amazed that Brisbane didn't at some stage try Charlie Cameron on him as Cameron is a very rugged tackler and has the pace to keep with Cripps coming out of a pack. But Cripps was super and it is up to clubs to work out how to curb him when he plays like that

JoeyPBLUES

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
He is no flog..Cripps was unbelievable on the weekend and Brisbane put the wrong player on him in Lyons. With a vested interest in Carlton not winning for obvious reasons, it was impossible to be anything but impressed as his game was something to behold, I was amazed that Brisbane didn't at some stage try Charlie Cameron on him as Cameron is a very rugged tackler and has the pace to keep with Cripps coming out of a pack. But Cripps was super and it is up to clubs to work out how to curb him when he plays like that
They tried Lyons in a run with roll with Mathieson trying to outbody around the stoppages and others Mitch Robinson included to chop out. In the end they had to give up and try play their own game because all 3 of them couldn’t stop Cripps

jezzajay

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sturt, 49ers, Giants, Lakers
I know he’s no flog...and your thoughts don’t excuse your mod for suggesting he is one.

Crow till I die

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
They tried Lyons in a run with roll with Mathieson trying to outbody around the stoppages and others Mitch Robinson included to chop out. In the end they had to give up and try play their own game because all 3 of them couldn’t stop Cripps
Be some match up this week if Cripps goes head to head with Bontompelli

JoeyPBLUES

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Be some match up this week if Cripps goes head to head with Bontompelli
Dogs will throw Libba at Cripps at the opening bounce I’d say. OR they’ll wait and tag whoever’s giving us run like Walsh etc. and let Crippa go head to head with the Bont. Either way I’m looking forward to watching both of them play

Top Bottom