Wallis 1
Boyd 1
Higgins 1
Honeychurch 1
Johannisen 1
Redpath 1

I'll stick with Boydy - just kick one!
OK
I think mine is Stevens so I'll change to Stringer please Dogwatch :)
Yes, it was Stevens. Done.
I'll post the updated entry list shortly so everyone can remember who they've got.
Stringer is retained thanks DW.
Excitement in the relegation zone. Look out Oor Wally and DylanW, I prefer knives to spoons:p
OK. Can't wait!
cooney banker if he plays and only if pls
Done, but remember if Cooney is sub you still get him. If he gets named sub and you don't want him you will need to post your change before the match starts. (Probably early Sunday morning in Athens Standard Time so it shouldn't be a problem unless you've had a big night out on the retsina.)
Bonti as banker if Honey is out please
Done. So if Honey plays (even as sub) you will get Honey, OK? If not, you get Bonti.

Two entries for this week have got Honeychurch (three if you count jaxie1 but he's already declared his preferences).

The other two - with their default banker - are:
Ant_ (Crameri)
NathanMJ_WB54 (Dahlhaus)​

Let me know if you want somebody else, guys.

Don't forget the final trade period starts after the Essendon game.
I will post the new handicaps no later than Monday 21st. Trade period will end before the start of Rd 19.

I'll stick with Dahlhaus, thanks :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PIEMAN RESULTS RD 18 v ESSENDON
Some big scores this week. There were 14 entries that got more than 50 points. Not surprisingly the top 10 all had either Stringer or Bonty as their banker. Lots of action in the top 10 on the leaderboard too. Anyway we can all take a deep breath and bontemplate quietly because we have next weekend off. Maybe a good time to consider a late season trade and a final dash at the title?

Pieman Player of the Week
Marcus Bontempelli
(36) was again the man, but Stringer (30) wasn't far behind and nor was Redpath (25).
Goals this week were kicked by: Stringer 5, Dahlhaus 2, Bontempelli 2, Hrovat, Macrae, Boyd, Redpath, Crameri.

Pieman Player of the Year
This has become a one-dog race with Bonty (162) leading by the length of the Whitten Oval. Stringer (90) and Tutt (90) are tied for second, ahead of Stevens (84) and Crameri (81). Early season leader Jong (75) has disappeared from the top five. This hypothetical five would have got you 507 points so far, without bankers.

THE KELVIN
dogwatch
(113) has broken his own weekly record of 107 and had a big win over the wearer of the RW&B jersey Igloo (83) and fargy (82) who did it without having Bonty in his team. (See, it is possible!) Honorable mentions to GoDoggies (74) who made a well-advised last minute switch to Stringer as banker, and also lateniter (72), StringyDog (72) and Floridog (69). Unbelievably StringyDog doesn't even have Stringer in his team!
dogwatch's winning side was: Bontempelli, Boyd, Stringer, Smith and Cordy-T1.

THE PIEMAN
Although there are still five rounds to go there's a danger of it becoming a two dog-race. Igloo (515) retains the lead but it has been whittled back by dogwatch (504) who is now less than two Stringer goals behind him. Metal (431) is still in third but has dropped off the pace. fargy (424) has moved up to fourth, displacing stefoid (421). Only two others have broken 400 points.

The biggest mover near the top was lateniter (389) up seven spots to 9th. Outside those, StringyDog moved up 20 places to 15th. Syrah moved up 14 places to 16th, fitzroybulldog moved up 16 spots to 18th and Fossie 32 moved up 13 places to 28th.

And at the bottom of the table Next Waiting delivered, with his 60 points taking him up two places and leaving DylanW as the new lanterne rouge.

Stay tuned for the final trade period of the year. Meanwhile, here's the leaderboard after Rd 18:

Footnote: Things can change quickly: check out the standings after Rd 12 - Igloo was 48th and dogwatch was 51st.

Well, at least it's not raining.

Do we get to change our teams during the bye?
Yes. I will post the Trade-2 handicaps later today in the original Pieman thread.
You have over a week to make your choice, so no rush.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back