Pies Board Health and Wellbeing Portal

Remove this Banner Ad

i know what scruffydog means. im 22 and feel like so much time has already passed and still havent accomplished much :(

better get it moving lol
yeah ive got that feeling aswell

im just 21 and feel like ive done nothing. I work a casual job, still just only past half way of my degree, apart from my car, bass guitar and laptop dont really own anything, and still live at home.

i feel at 21 i should be so far ahead of where i am, i dont know strange feeling.

What is it that you are actually doing over in the middle east Godfrey?

working as a researcher.

although i am in a job thats not really going anywhere so i am looking for another. well actually my options are to find a better job, or start my own business which i am thinking of doing, or stick with this one for another year and save as much money so i can to go back to school and do my masters. i'll probably be 23 or 24 by then...

yeah ive got that feeling aswell

im just 21 and feel like ive done nothing. I work a casual job, still just only past half way of my degree, apart from my car, bass guitar and laptop dont really own anything, and still live at home.

i feel at 21 i should be so far ahead of where i am, i dont know strange feeling.

What is it that you are actually doing over in the middle east Godfrey?

At 21, I was married (not shotgun), had a house and mortgage, 2 jobs and a dog.
Don't rush into it, it's over-rated.(the house and mortgage + two jobs).
Don't think you have to live you life to someone else ideals just so a bank can turn a record profit every year.

FFS, yesterday I had a shocking pounding headache, and today it's somehow moved to my throat. Same pain, same throbbing deal, but a different part of my body. How is that even possible?

Your not alone there scruff.
I have been feeling pretty poorly myself of late.
Same symptoms....even my bloody arches had shooting pains.
Much better today...Claratine x 1 and Panadeine Forte x 2 each day.

Don't think you have to live you life to someone else ideals just so a bank can turn a record profit every year.

Bravo and well said.

You get allergies? Painful ones? Forte and clartine ey? Don't forget pain killers can be addictive... alcohol on the other hand... oh no... wait thats addictive too. Never mind.

Your not alone there scruff.
I have been feeling pretty poorly myself of late.
Same symptoms....even my bloody arches had shooting pains.
Much better today...Claratine x 1 and Panadeine Forte x 2 each day.

Yeah I'm making use of the massive stockpile of Panadiene Fortes I got while my throat was completely screwed from radiotherapy and couldn't swallow at all without immense pain.

Because of this they're soluble, but meh. They seem to help a little, just had another 2 (meaning 4 in total today) a couple of hours ago. It's weird how this pain keeps moving. It's back to my head now, but more to the side than it was yesterday when it was centralised at the back of my head.

Anyway, time for sleep. Probably wake up with the same pain now localised in my foot.

good advice:thumbsu:

Yeah I'm making use of the massive stockpile of Panadiene Fortes I got while my throat was completely screwed from radiotherapy and couldn't swallow at all without immense pain.

Because of this they're soluble, but meh. They seem to help a little, just had another 2 (meaning 4 in total today) a couple of hours ago. It's weird how this pain keeps moving. It's back to my head now, but more to the side than it was yesterday when it was centralised at the back of my head.

Anyway, time for sleep. Probably wake up with the same pain now localised in my foot.

It might be a virus, but go and see your doctor anyway. And at times like this, sleep is your only man.:thumbsu:

The key to health and well being = What you put through your body during the day.

Eat the right foods and drink the right fluids and you'll keep the doctors away.

We had Salad with our meal on Cup Day and as is how I do Salads these days I make it easy to chew, neither mum or Garry can chomp on hard stuff. So the Raddish, Celery, Spring Onions ect gets sliced up while the Carrots get grated. Here lies the reason I'm posting in this thread, I now have a 2 inch length of side of my little finger missing and the grated carrot went from orange to a lovely shade of Red/Orange.... YES it Friggin hurt BTW thanks for asking.

So kiddies when grating Carrots or anything be careful..... ;)

We had Salad with our meal on Cup Day and as is how I do Salads these days I make it easy to chew, neither mum or Garry can chomp on hard stuff. So the Raddish, Celery, Spring Onions ect gets sliced up while the Carrots get grated. Here lies the reason I'm posting in this thread, I now have a 2 inch length of side of my little finger missing and the grated carrot went from orange to a lovely shade of Red/Orange.... YES it Friggin hurt BTW thanks for asking.

Eeew! I had to stop drinking my coffee after reading that!

Yeah I can't handle blood very well. I'm the opposite of a vampire... I'm an eripmav.

Tales from the trailer park :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tales from the trailer park :p

Bus1.jpg

Not quite we only use the motorhome/bus for holidays and visitors, I was in the house when I grated my fingy.

Bus2.jpg
Busbedroom02.jpg
Bushall.jpg

But you keep on obsessing ........

Nice bus Tess.
I have a 40' Denning which is nearly finished fitting out.
Great for trips, especially when the kids get older.

We scored the old Bedford cheap, literally a few slabs. An old housemate owned it and thought the engine was stuffed he just parked it out the back of a truck stop when we found it and I called him on the off chance it was his. Turned out to be just an injector line and what he thought was oil running out from the head was in fact diesel from an injector.

I hope you post up so pic's when your one is finished.

The first pic is when Garry got it going, jump started it with Mums little Getz hahahaha.

The rest of the pics are how we got it. I love the wood roof with downlights. Just needs the bathroom finished but it's all plumbed we just need a shower and hot water system.
Busbathroom.jpg

This is the bathroom.

Just started taking Glucosamine for my back. I have already previously been taking fish oil.

Good stuff. Worth a try for anyone with a crook back.

Just started taking Glucosamine for my back. I have already previously been taking fish oil.

Good stuff. Worth a try for anyone with a crook back.
or cartilage damage in the knees:thumbsu:

Bugger, I got a blood clot in my arm through to my arm pit and now I have to inject myself every day for 3 months.

Those little needles hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back