PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is cool. Shame there is no "Invert Y Axis" option.

Edit: Unless you can go into the First Person/Third Person button options and choose it there.

Traded in the launch Xbox One, 2 controls, 3 Xbox games, 6 3DS games and Kinect towards my pre-order, got $375 for it all.

I owe $170 on the PS5.

Trading in the Pro, 23 games and a control on Monday so I'm already in credit with just the console so I'll have Godfall paid off and I might pre-order Demon Souls or Spider-Man: Miles Morales.

Some stores in the US and other places kept reserves back for walk in. But now can only do them online. Won't be any in Australia anyway since everyone already took orders for 2nd shipments.
ok good my friends were thinking there were gonna be able to order them on launch date and get it before me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if you can just transfer some stuff via wifi/ethernet because i only want to copy some games. but dont want to use a extrrnal HDD since that removes them from the console. i want them on both

667gb usable space really isn't that much considering I always have a couple games like Destiny and whatever the latest FIFA is permanently installed. I guess I'll have to be strategic with my installs until the expandable storage comes out.

I too hope you can choose what you want to transfer from PS4 because I really don't want to move over all my saves and stuff. Maybe I'll just spend this weekend tidying up my PS4, moving older/unwanted saves to the cloud or external HDD or something and get rid of any games I'm not really playing.

667gb usable space really isn't that much considering I always have a couple games like Destiny and whatever the latest FIFA is permanently installed. I guess I'll have to be strategic with my installs until the expandable storage comes out.

I too hope you can choose what you want to transfer from PS4 because I really don't want to move over all my saves and stuff. Maybe I'll just spend this weekend tidying up my PS4, moving older/unwanted saves to the cloud or external HDD or something and get rid of any games I'm not really playing.

I read somewhere the next gen game files are abit smaller which may help.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I read somewhere the next gen game files are abit smaller which may help.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Next gen games will be smaller in theroy because the SSD wont need all the dupe files. but they can also be bigger if devs dont optomise well because of the higher textures. Games like CoD should be smaller because they have some of the same assets 3 times on the drive which is why its like 200gb.

Wow. The more I see footage of the PS5, the more I see Sony have gone all out. Incredible.

The only thing is that I will have to play and earn a trophy because the part at 3:45 confused me a bit. I wonder if your gameplay is interrupted for 15 seconds any time a trophy is unlocked. Surely not.

Glad I made the switch to PS5 this generation.

Nothing against Series X (will get one down the track) but PS5 seems way more next gen to me from the UI to the Dualsense etc. Apart from being a more powerful console the Series X seems to me just a more powerful One X with nothing really changed apart from quick resume

I think eventually getting both will be awesome value in the long run. A Series X with game pass could pay itself off in the long run being able to play games that you might have otherwise been on the fence about purchasing on PS5. Gaming is in a great place going forward regardless of choice IMO.

I think eventually getting both will be awesome value in the long run. A Series X with game pass could pay itself off in the long run being able to play games that you might have otherwise been on the fence about purchasing on PS5. Gaming is in a great place going forward regardless of choice IMO.

Will most likely get one when Fable gets released I just hope the new Fable isn't a MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back