PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

UI Looks fantastic. I like that Sony has actually made an effort, Unlike Microsoft basically leaving their UI the same, which, tbh, was hard to navigate at the best of times.

did anyone else get a email saying there post launch 2020 order has been upgraded to a launch date order then the next day get an email saying that was a mistake cause yea it really feels like they shoved the dagger in then twisted it to add to the pain

UI looks slick tho i like it

did anyone else get a email saying there post launch 2020 order has been upgraded to a launch date order then the next day get an email saying that was a mistake cause yea it really feels like they shoved the dagger in then twisted it to add to the pain

UI looks slick tho i like it
I got the first email but still haven’t got the second email.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys. I've been lurking here a while and following the chat. Just looking for advice on a couple of things.
1. I missed out on a pre order. Are any stores that anyone knows of giving the option of joining a list to be notified when pre orders re open? Or for those in the same boat what are your plans?
2. I need to upgrade my TV for the ps5 arrival. I currently have a Samsung 60 inch, I think a series 6, its about 8-10 years old.
What do you guys recommend to maximise the ps5 power? I'd like to stick with Samsung as I've had many Samsung tvs and never had an issue.

Was there a poster here a whike back talking about writing a piece about tv recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

2. I need to upgrade my TV for the ps5 arrival. I currently have a Samsung 60 inch, I think a series 6, its about 8-10 years old.
What do you guys recommend to maximise the ps5 power? I'd like to stick with Samsung as I've had many Samsung tvs and never had an issue.

Was there a poster here a whike back talking about writing a piece about tv recommendations?
dwwaino made a good thread for the TV question.

With the 25km travel coming in I should have no problem picking up my PS5 on launch :) my nearest was 21km away so glad to see it go up a little compared to the rumoured distance just to be safe!

Looking like trade-ins for Vic possible before launch now. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Do games with "dual eligibility", like Cyberpunk and FIFA, actually have a PS5 physical release? Or is there only the PS4 version, which I can put into my PS5?

I'm confused. Do games with "dual eligibility", like Cyberpunk and FIFA, actually have a PS5 physical release? Or is there only the PS4 version, which I can put into my PS5?

Think FIFA will but cyberpunk isn't coming as a ps5 version for a few months. Both existing versions playable with maybe a slight upgrade due to superior hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back