PlayStation VR

1603965470112.png

source.gif

Reddit was saying they were having issues on their PC's. The just kept trying again and it eventually worked, or they moved to mobile.
Success on mobile first try.

Thanks mate.

Apparently the only 3 games that have visually (either resolution or frame rate) improved with the PS5 are Blood and Truth, Dreams, and Star Wars Squadrons. Pretty much every other game will run as well as it did on a Pro until devs do patch something in.

Has anyone received their adaptor yet? I received an email saying it was shipped on the 13th and will take 6-12 business days. Normally i'd be fine to wait, the issue is I move on the 1st of December so don't want to miss it.

Could you try registering again?
VR is in a storage locker at the moment as I have just moved so I can't check myself. But I have read on reddit threads that people just get a "serial number already registered" or something like that error.

And still no adapter. Have decided to call them now but my wait time is "over 30 minutes". :(

Edit: and we've hit the hour mark.

Edit2: and now over an hour and a half.

Edit 3: 1 hour and 58 minutes later I finally end the call after speaking to someone. They wanted my serial number again which I couldn't provide her as my PSVR is still in storage. Thankfully she said she'd help me out and I can just email her the serial number tomorrow.

Last edited:
And still no adapter. Have decided to call them now but my wait time is "over 30 minutes". :(

Edit: and we've hit the hour mark.

Edit2: and now over an hour and a half.

Edit 3: 1 hour and 58 minutes later I finally end the call after speaking to someone. They wanted my serial number again which I couldn't provide her as my PSVR is still in storage. Thankfully she said she'd help me out and I can just email her the serial number tomorrow.
One good thing I've seen, is that people have started to get their adapters.

One bad thing I've seen, is that they applied from the last email, not the first...

Must be like winneling the lottery.
The biggest problem is trying to remember how to set the damn thing up again!

Tried sticking a HDMI in the AUX end for a while before actually re-looking at the manual and figuring out it goes into the VR headset cable...

But now it's all set up finally...and I have no space to download any VR games to actually play.

Back