Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are more likely to trade the pick now than what we were a week ago.

I think the club would be eyeing three top 10 picks, with 2 x 2023 R1 picks in the bank also.

I think 1 player from each of the following groups would be the plan.

Group 1: Cadman/Wardlaw/Sheezel/Tsatsas
Group 2: Clark/McKenzie/Humphrey
Group 3: Busslinger/Jefferson

Especially if they can somehow manage to convince Bowes as well, it would mean 4 of the above.
This scenario has a lot of merit and probably looking more likely than not. If I was Nth I'd be excited about the upside with JHF leaving.

Surely North go Cadman at 2.

A midfield of Simpkin, Thomas, LDU, Phillips and Powell is pretty good, they need KPP talent.

Cadman at 2 and Busslinger at 8 gives them a pretty talented young spine to work on with McKay - Busslinger - Cadman - Larkey
If Thomas can find a buyer, I expect him to request a trade as well.

If Thomas can find a buyer, I expect him to request a trade as well.
I'd happily take Thomas tbh, I get the concerns but don't see why there isn't more overt interest from other clubs

I know you’ve probably gone over this bangers, but if you had to combine a top 10 from this years and last years draft, what would it look like? This isn’t taking into account what last years draft did this year. If I had to have a stab would something like this look reasonable?

1-Horne-Francis
2-daicos
3-Ashcroft
4-Darcy
5-wardlaw
6-cadman
7-Callaghan
8-rachele
9-ward
10-tsatas

I know you’ve probably gone over this bangers, but if you had to combine a top 10 from this years and last years draft, what would it look like? This isn’t taking into account what last years draft did this year. If I had to have a stab would something like this look reasonable?

1-Horne-Francis
2-daicos
3-Ashcroft
4-Darcy
5-wardlaw
6-cadman
7-Callaghan
8-rachele
9-ward
10-tsatas
So I'll use my last rankings from last year to make it easier, which was Daicos, JHF, Callaghan, Darcy, Gibcus, Andrew, Erasmus, Hobbs, Ward and Amiss, so combined with my current top 10 from this year it'd be;

1. Daicos
2. Wardlaw
3. Ashcroft
4. Horne-Francis
5. Callaghan
6. Darcy
7. Tsatas
8. Gibcus
9. Cadman
10. Andrew

11. Sheezel
12. Mackenzie
13. Erasmus
14. Clark
15. Hobbs
16. Ward
17. Amiss
18. Busslinger
19. Phillipou
20. Humphrey

So I'll use my last rankings from last year to make it easier, which was Daicos, JHF, Callaghan, Darcy, Gibcus, Andrew, Erasmus, Hobbs, Ward and Amiss, so combined with my current top 10 from this year it'd be;

1. Daicos
2. Wardlaw
3. Ashcroft
4. Horne-Francis
5. Callaghan
6. Darcy
7. Tsatas
8. Gibcus
9. Cadman
10. Andrew

11. Sheezel
12. Mackenzie
13. Erasmus
14. Clark
15. Hobbs
16. Ward
17. Amiss
18. Busslinger
19. Phillipou
20. Humphrey
Where does Harley Reid fit in?

Haha. Is it actually bad like being are saying this year
It's been overblown a bit, I've just been saying it's a bit vanilla, there's not much X Factor but there's a lot of players you could see being solid role players for a long time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Option A, because all 3 should still be available at those selections.
I don't see Mackenzie lasting until 8.
I think Gold Coast are a chance of Busslinger at 5. Need another key defender for me

I think Gold Coast are a chance of Busslinger at 5. Need another key defender for me

I personally feel that's over his range. I might be in the minority though.

My prediction is that if a club uses a top 5-8 pick on Busslinger they'll regret it in a few years time when Lewis Hayes proves to be just as valuable but goes 10-15 picks later at a minimum.

I personally feel that's over his range. I might be in the minority though.

My prediction is that if a club uses a top 5-8 pick on Busslinger they'll regret it in a few years time when Lewis Hayes proves to be just as valuable but goes 10-15 picks later at a minimum.
I see a clear cut top 5 in Ashcroft, Sheezel, Cadman, Wardlaw and Tsatas. After that there's a group of about 7 that are very even and Busslinger is part of it.

I see a clear cut top 5 in Ashcroft, Sheezel, Cadman, Wardlaw and Tsatas. After that there's a group of about 7 that are very even and Busslinger is part of it.
Yep - I wouldn't surprise if we took either Sheezel, Cadman, Wardlaw with 1. I just don't see Tsatas being a big need for us but agree with the clear top 5 - the surprise would be if another player was taken before them.

If we get 8 that could change who we were taking at 1.

Yep - I wouldn't surprise if we took either Sheezel, Cadman, Wardlaw with 1. I just don't see Tsatas being a big need for us but agree with the clear top 5 - the surprise would be if another player was taken before them.

If we get 8 that could change who we were taking at 1.
I feel like you should invest in Sheezel and hope Busslinger slips to what will be 9. I don't think you're desperate for midfielders, a classy forward half player is exactly what you should invest in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back