Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Also generally, the access to APS/PSA resources on top of state league resources gives kids better development, Haileybury being able to give their students access to a bloke who had a career like Matthew Lloyd would be invaluable to the kids, you can't really take take take in terms of education and development on and off field and then expect to not have to give something back.

It would be interesting to see data on the number of boys on football scholarships and how many of them get drafted. I am sure there are plenty, it would also be interesting to see numbers of kids offered scholarships who do not take them up and still get drafted. I think most kids who get drafted would still be drafted whether at the APS schools or not.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

where is this guide you speak of.......;):tearsofjoy:

2022 AFL Draft Guide
It's here, the single best piece of draft content you'll get your hands on for free!

I particularly enjoy the write ups on the following players;
Jack O’Sullivan, Charlie Clarke, Harry Sheezel, Olli Hotton, Cam Mackenzie, Ollie Hollands, Mitch Szybkowski, Coby Burgiel, George Wardlaw, Jacob Konstanty, Jedd Busslinger, Josh Bennetts, ted Clohesy, Darcy Edmends, Jamie Hope, Matthew Payne, Rye Penny, Chris Rousakis, Jonti Schuback, Nathan Scollo, Clay Tucker

However all the other profiles are pretty good as well!

It's here, the single best piece of draft content you'll get your hands on for free!

Jack O’Sullivan, Charlie Clarke, Harry Sheezel, Olli Hotton, Cam Mackenzie, Ollie Hollands, Mitch Szybkowski, Coby Burgiel, George Wardlaw, Jacob Konstanty, Jedd Busslinger, Josh Bennetts, ted Clohesy, Darcy Edmends, Jamie Hope, Matthew Payne, Rye Penny, Chris Rousakis, Jonti Schuback, Nathan Scollo, Clay Tucker

Love it, well done!

Underrated aspect of the guide is the graphics, genuinely next level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello PMBangers, I couldn't help but notice when reading the RookieMe guide, that whoever wrote the Cameron Mackenzie profile, has listed stoppage craft in both strengthes and improvements.
If I was Pie 4 Life, I would fire this individual.
Your friend,
Suns.
I agree, and then as an apology to whoever wrote the actual profile, the person who made the error should give them $50,000

I agree, and then as an apology to whoever wrote the actual profile, the person who made the error should give them $50,000
How about the person who had multiple chances once in there to read their own said profile but seemed to overlook it each time? :)

Jed Walter omitted from the '23 list! Sliding?
Don't know how that happened (perhaps having an extended list of up to 30 and running out of names/space without realising he'd been left off), but that will be fixed in the update. Clearly a star/top 10er so definitely meant to be on that list. Let's just hope the 23rd player on the list hasn't read it yet 😅

Don't know how that happened (perhaps having an extended list of up to 30 and running out of names/space without realising he'd been left off), but that will be fixed in the update. Clearly a star/top 10er so definitely meant to be on that list. Let's just hope the 23rd player on the list hasn't read it yet 😅

Had me sweating for a minute there thinking Craig Cameron botched another trade period by loading up on picks for a bloke who won't be top 30 :roflv1:

Had me sweating for a minute there thinking Craig Cameron botched another trade period by loading up on picks for a bloke who won't be top 30 :roflv1:
Haha nah literally an oversight. We had the list ready, but then making the odd last change, dunno how he fell out of it, safely inside it. I'll aim to get it fixed next week even before the update.

That was after I submitted the final double check copy and was getting the last run through and uploaded haha. His dad was real nice about it though, was easy just to find the page and submit it then re-upload like a day later.
Pity Hamish didn't miss the reloaded McAsey page..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back