Preview Polecpalooza 2019 (ft. Port Power and The North Melbourne Shinboners)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are Port Power ??????????????????????????????????????????
We are Port Adelaide......

The Port Power Football Club, established in 1996. You can't call yourself a true believer if you don't know your own club's history.

you should be engaged to do the formal marketing for the club

#priceless

Last time I posted a match preview, it ended up on s**t Adelaide and triggered half of our supporter base.

When the club are ready to live dangerously, I will be here - Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere open - ready for their call.

I want a good performance at home. I don't care if it's classed as "downhill skiing".

I want to enjoy belting a side at Adelaide Oval. Please Ken just give us that.
Yep - as much as I despise the Crows, we need to do to North what they did to Gold Coast.

Yep - as much as I despise the Crows, we need to do to North what they did to Gold Coast.

Ew, no thanks. Sunday afternoon was one of the worst games I've ever watched.

The Port Power Football Club, established in 1996. You can't call yourself a true believer if you don't know your own club's history.

Last time I posted a match preview, it ended up on s**t Adelaide and triggered half of our supporter base.

When the club are ready to live dangerously, I will be here - Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere open - ready for their call.

You killed Monfries you bastard!

Norf crisis meetings according to talking footy.

Expect a bigger effort from them.

Polec will put them on his shoulders.

Norf crisis meetings according to talking footy.

Expect a bigger effort from them.

Please fast track our coach being sacked and kick the absolute s**t out of us. Won't be hard either since your young talent is performing so far above our most experienced players and we have never won at Adelaide Oval.

Our club deserves the wake up calls lately. We had this one coming. Good luck for this coming friday.

Ew, no thanks. Sunday afternoon was one of the worst games I've ever watched.
No, I don't want us to play that boring, slow, error-ridden style of footy, but if anybody were to offer us a 73 point win on Friday night, I don't think any of us would say no thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see that pressure again. Absolutely strangle them.

8BXEvol.jpg
Classic lol great job.

FFS don't start.
I am not starting anything. I know the Club as Port Adelaide Football Club nicknamed Power.
Did you know that a directive went out from the club to Football commentators not to call us Port Power.
One did during a game and promptly said, sorry, Port Adelaide.
Crow flogs call us Port Power to get up our nose. Look on the Adelaide Board.

I am not starting anything. I know the Club as Port Adelaide Football Club nicknamed Power.
Did you know that a directive went out from the club to Football commentators not to call us Port Power.
Really?

Lay off the vaccines m8

giphy (2).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back