News Police probe tiger over topless photo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a bad person but it’s really not a big deal
I agree to some point. At some point you have to be accountable to your actions and sometimes s**t goes wrong. No one feels overly sorry for you if you are of sound mind and give your credit card willining to a "Nigerian Diamond Dealer". The idea is that if you take a photo, naked or otherwise you should be prepared to have that photo on the internet at some point. If you don't want it on the internet, even in cloud storage (which is where tech is going), then don't do it.

That said it is a shitty thing to do and goes to show that the girl cant trust the player and the player who showed his friends cant trust his friends. Shitty all round.

What I am more pissed off with is that no one thought that "hey, this premiership medal is pretty rare and an easy identifier. How about we don't put this up online"

No there is one level, if you have naked, semi naked photos and you distribute them and get caught your ******, the end.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I bet you believe all rape is the same too?

There are different levels of "revenge pr0n". Blanket punishments of 2 years in prison for everybody would be moronic.

It's almost the Fev - Lara Bingle scenario playing out again, with some variability to that situation.

Everyone knows, you can't do it.

The words on the AFL site are more in line with the issue - 'no consent' and 'she came forward and said the individual told her he deleted the photo'. Doesn't matter that she initially consented to the photo, it's what happens after.

The players get plenty of training and warnings about these matters/issues.

So dumb act and I'm sure they are regretting it now.

Someone is likely to pay, one way (legal) or another (club & AFL imposed), or maybe both.

Last edited:
I was shown this photo hours after the game. Was told it was "Rioli's missus" hope it has nothing to do with Daniel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it doesn't matter in terms of sexting laws and consent, but did the player convey the identity of the woman when he released the image to his circle of friends ?

How the hell is it revenge pr0n? The pic came out the night after the granny, so when the pic was taken her and the player were on good terms. So then a few hours after the pic was taken he decided to get revenge and send the pic to his mates? Makes no sense. It seems like a case of a guy drunk, excited about the win, and excited about the nice rack in front of him and sent the pic to his mates to show off. I doubt he meant for the picture to get spread around like it has.

good news. who is KDH?
King Damian Hardwick.

The suspect is linked to these clues
Lives in Broadmeadows
Is neither Short nor too tall
Enjoys a roasted Castagna
Runs Miles a week
Enjoys Lennon music
Drives a Morris 1800
By the way it’s not a witch Hunt and for your interest the Butler didn’t do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back