News Police probe tiger over topless photo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really think it was broad tbh. He didn’t have a girlfriend last year as seen by him going to the jack Dyer medal alone. Have followed him on social media and he has been clearly single for ages. Would you really send revenge pr0n for a 1+ year breakup

That's not revenge pr0n lol

Revenge pr0n is when you've got video tapes of you and your girlfriend having sex and after you break up you upload it to the internet for revenge.

This chick is just trying to cash in on a celebrity but claiming a technicality in the laws.

She's Selwood doing the shrug.

I don’t really think it was broad tbh. He didn’t have a girlfriend last year as seen by him going to the jack Dyer medal alone. Have followed him on social media and he has been clearly single for ages. Would you really send revenge pr0n for a 1+ year breakup
I reckon revenge pr0n is a buzz word used by the Herald Sun to jazz up the story. It could've been anyone's * buddy.

Don't need to be in a realtionship for it to be considered revenged pr0n.

My thoughts are someone picked up at crown and something happened from there.

Revenge pr0n is when you've got video tapes of you and your girlfriend having sex and after you break up you upload it to the internet for revenge.

This chick is just trying to cash in on a celebrity but claiming a technicality in the laws.

Photos do count as revenge pr0n. Does not just have to be videos

She isnt selling a story or going to the media, how is that trying to cash in?

Watch the Herald Sun go feral on this just to boost circulation

Have slammed us for years, ridiculed us, spread lies about our players...spat in the face of the club

We get in and win the granny...and it's a whole lotta love 14 days straight just so that rag cashes in

Now it's back to digging up the dirt....they'll probably out the woman for more sensation...or run illegal phone taps....typical of Uncle Ruperts tactics

Scum rag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Photos do count as revenge pr0n. Does not just have to be videos

This isn't a sex act, it's an unidentifiable photo of breasts.

If he wanted revenge, her face would be in it and it'd be made public, not just shared privately among friends.

He's not getting revenge, he's bragging to his mates in the most respectful way possible...

Call me a bad person but it’s really not a big deal

Me neither, my mates show me pictures on their phones of girls like this all the time.

They don't send it to my phone, and there's nothing sexual - but showing pics of topless women to your mates is perfectly normal and has nothing to do with "revenge" lol.

All these offended people should never travel to a country where women walk around topless all day due to their culture...

Could be Brandon Ellis did split up with his girlfriend recently
The photo was out the day after the Grand Final. Would have to be a rapid break up from the Saturday night to the Sunday!

Silly boy silly girl

Silly boy for not deleting said photo
Silly girl for allowing yourself to be photographed topless by someone you dont know.

Yep, and, a bit surprised by some of the comments thus far. My rule of thumb is how would I feel if it was my daughter - anyone who is a mother or father probably gets it. They are young and not perfect, caught up in a moment - doesn't deserve some of what's being said.

Could be Brandon Ellis did split up with his girlfriend recently
Yeah she banged him the night he won the premiership and then did something deserving of revenge by Sunday morning when most people saw the photo o_O

It's obviously a girl picked up the night sent out to a few mates to celebrate. It's not revenge at all and calling it that is shithouse journalism.

But that doesn't make this right. If it's found that player did this without consent he deserves what he gets IMO.

Its not a technicality you are not allowed to distribute naked images if anyone for any reason.

They recently changed the laws to suit this anf one of my friends was a victim of this before they changed the laws.

You should really understand facts before opening your mouth.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its not a technicality you are not allowed to distribute naked images if anyone for any reason.

They recently changed the laws to suit this anf one of my friends was a victim of this before they changed the laws.

You should really understand facts before opening your mouth.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's different levels of "this" and you shouldn't treat all situations as the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back