The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

Heavily armed police shot then Tasered a couple on the first floor of Melbourne nightclub Inflation 32 seconds after entering a swingers party, after almost an hour of deliberations by their colleagues.

CCTV camera footage exclusively obtained by Fairfax Media also reveals that Critical Incident Response Team officers opened fire just seven seconds after they confronted the couple as they were engaged in a sex act on a couch in the King Street club.

See video:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...entering-inflation-party-20170710-gx8ety.html

Wow 7 seconds before shooting -

But to be fair to the pigs, the couple were apparently engaged in a sex act, which puts a whole new meaning on 'drop your weapon' which the guy probably wasn't able to comply with on time
Lol calling them pigs, I can see it now you're the type of person that would be told to move on by the police and after the third or fourth time they have to chuck you in the back of the wagon for being a public nuisance, no doubt you'd blame the police for it, after being a twat.

Heavily armed police shot then Tasered a couple on the first floor of Melbourne nightclub Inflation 32 seconds after entering a swingers party, after almost an hour of deliberations by their colleagues.

CCTV camera footage exclusively obtained by Fairfax Media also reveals that Critical Incident Response Team officers opened fire just seven seconds after they confronted the couple as they were engaged in a sex act on a couch in the King Street club.

See video:

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...entering-inflation-party-20170710-gx8ety.html

wtf

Dont point a gun at police. Even if it is fake. Darwin didnt quite get this one right.

Agree with your point 100%, but they are currently investigating whether he did even indeed point the toy gun.

IF he did point the toy gun, then he is not very smart, but I fall short of saying "he deserved it". Stupidity doesn't mean you deserve to get shot... conversely you can't blame the officer in that situation.

The drugs were already in them, the Swingers...

Do you have a source for that?

Agree with your point 100%, but they are currently investigating whether he did even indeed point the toy gun.

IF he did point the toy gun, then he is not very smart, but I fall short of saying "he deserved it". Stupidity doesn't mean you deserve to get shot... conversely you can't blame the officer in that situation.

Do you have a source for that?

on ice, doing swingers things, with a toy gun ?

goodness

goodness

Police who assume guns are fake when they are being pointed at them tend to be the ones that dont remain police for very long.

Should they have trusted the security guards who said it was a plastic gun, and also assumed that there was zero chance that there may have been a real gun?

Police think very poorly of security guards and I suspect mostly ignored what they were told.

goodness
Where is the proof that he is on Ice? There were no drugs found.
How is having group sex a threatening act? Many people have sex, even group sex, quite regularly.
Waiving a toy gun (if true, not yet confirmed) is stupid and the officer would not be at fault if that was the case.

Police who assume guns are fake when they are being pointed at them tend to be the ones that dont remain police for very long.

Should they have trusted the security guards who said it was a plastic gun, and also assumed that there was zero chance that there may have been a real gun?

Police think very poorly of security guards and I suspect mostly ignored what they were told.

100% agree on all these points too. However your post isn't really a continuation of the post you quoted. Do you think people who take drugs and have group sex (ignoring the toy gun issue) deserve to be shot?

How is having group sex a threatening act? Many people have sex, even group sex, quite regularly.
Waiving a toy gun (if true, not yet confirmed) is stupid and the officer would not be at fault if that was the case.

100% agree on all these points too. However your post isn't really a continuation of the post you quoted. Do you think people who take drugs and have group sex (ignoring the toy gun issue) deserve to be shot?

I dont care what consenting adults do as long as they dont impact on others.

Lol calling them pigs, I can see it now you're the type of person that would be told to move on by the police and after the third or fourth time they have to chuck you in the back of the wagon for being a public nuisance, no doubt you'd blame the police for it, after being a twat.
Read the public transport stories thread over at general discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 seconds isn't enough time to even point a fake gun at cops

that's never happened - but thanks for the fiction

well I don't know what else you'd call someone who'd unload a gun into a nightclub after 'assessing' a situation for 7 seconds - Pig is pretty accurate, really

Also - whether or not the couple had induced drugs shouldn't have any sway on whether or not they are a threat requiring a gun shot to neutralise, so stop bringing that up

thirdly - lol i'm totally a crook hating on ticket inspectors - why don't you guys bring up something relevant to your sycophantic cop brown-nosing

dont know if they were , were not on ice

completely agree vicpol should not shot peoples for sex

lots of people use ice and live fairly normally

not all deserve to get shot
Not all deserve to get shot, granted, only the ones who point pistols, fake or otherwise at coppers.

Lots of people use ice and live "fairly normally", to quote you. I think you'd find that extremely difficult to prove.
Unless you use SB'S fool proof method's, ie. to believe everything you read/see/hear on Google and You Tube.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back