The Law Police

Remove this Banner Ad

party poopers are renowned for being effusive with their information and so do all other people
when being put in the position of not knowing what is coming and being just party party grooving dudes.
So, is that for or against my post???

You are just taking the Piss right??

Nope, I am deadly serious, the coppers in certain parts of the UK have had their priorities massively warped, I linked a story about a bloke who had a grocery store with a sign on it saying " don't fund terrorism" a page of two back who got 7/8 visits from the coppers who threatened to remove his alcohol license yet because it was a 'hate crime' - how is it a hate crime ??.

Yet in the same towns all across parts of working class UK Moslem grooming gangs have been raping girls and sexual trafficking them with impunity for years and the Police, social services and Lanour politicians have done SFA.

It is a national disgrace how PCness has been allowed to dictate this and the fact these Pakistani communities who deliver huge blocks of votes to the Labour Party has led to Labour dominated councils turning s blind eye.

I am very serious.

Labour has thrown its lot in with the Muslim vote in the U.K, changing demographics in many U.K. Towns and the fact it is not compulsory to vote sees Muslim leaders who dictate where their community's vote will go sees them as very powerful.

Nope, I am deadly serious, the coppers in certain parts of the UK have had their priorities massively warped, I linked a story about a bloke who had a grocery store with a sign on it saying " don't fund terrorism" a page of two back who got 7/8 visits from the coppers who threatened to remove his alcohol license yet because it was a 'hate crime' - how is it a hate crime ??.

Yet in the same towns all across parts of working class UK Moslem grooming gangs have been raping girls and sexual trafficking them with impunity for years and the Police, social services and Lanour politicians have done SFA.

It is a national disgrace how PCness has been allowed to dictate this and the fact these Pakistani communities who deliver huge blocks of votes to the Labour Party has led to Labour dominated councils turning s blind eye.

I am very serious.

Labour has thrown its lot in with the Muslim vote in the U.K, changing demographics in many U.K. Towns and the fact it is not compulsory to vote sees Muslim leaders who dictate where their community's vote will go sees them as very powerful.
Right, the Canada Free Press....
Lol.

Right, the Canada Free Press....
Lol.

And i quote from the independent report by Professor Alexis Jay into the grooming scandal.

Rotherham councillors ‘tried to keep a lid’ on the town’s grooming scandal, the professor who revealed the full extent of the problem has said. Alexis Jay said the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to child sexual exploitation issues, partly because it involved offenders from a community‘expected to vote Labour’.

Professor Jay said she believed the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to the issue because of ‘their desire to accommodate a community that would be expected to vote Labour, to not rock the boat, to keep a lid on it, to hope it would go away’. She added: “There are some people who can only see it as being one massive conspiracy with a single person at the centre of it. That’s not the case.

Read more at: http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.u...on-grooming-scandal-says-alexis-jay-1-7357292

Who do you think controls what policies the coppers take and who do you think places certain coppers in certain positions to facilitate these policies ? .

And i quote from the independent report by Professor Alexis Jay into the grooming scandal.

Rotherham councillors ‘tried to keep a lid’ on the town’s grooming scandal, the professor who revealed the full extent of the problem has said. Alexis Jay said the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to child sexual exploitation issues, partly because it involved offenders from a community‘expected to vote Labour’.

Professor Jay said she believed the Labour-dominated council turned a blind eye to the issue because of ‘their desire to accommodate a community that would be expected to vote Labour, to not rock the boat, to keep a lid on it, to hope it would go away’. She added: “There are some people who can only see it as being one massive conspiracy with a single person at the centre of it. That’s not the case.

Read more at: http://www.southyorkshiretimes.co.u...on-grooming-scandal-says-alexis-jay-1-7357292

Who do you think controls what policies the coppers take and who do you think places certain coppers in certain positions to facilitate these policies ? .
Bollocks. So Manchester was the fault of the Cops? Get a grip mate.

Bollocks. So Manchester was the fault of the Cops? Get a grip mate.

The coppers instead of pandering and appeasing should have put those resources into attempting to break a sick ideology that has infested many communities of those towns, so yer IMO they a part of the problem, there is no doubt.

They have undoubtedly allowed this to happen through lack of knowledge on how to tackle it, appeasement and pandering, turning a blind eye, laziness and PCness and more than likely directions from above that make all those decisions easier to take.

The coppers instead of pandering and appeasing should have put those resources into attempting to break a sick ideology that has infested many communities of those towns, so yer IMO they a part of the problem, there is no doubt.

They have undoubtedly allowed this to happen through lack of knowledge on how to tackle it, appeasement and pandering, turning a blind eye, laziness and PCness and more than likely directions from above that make all those decisions easier to take.
So, on one hand you blame the cops, and on the other hand you say they should have more power and resources.....

So, on one hand you blame the cops, and on the other hand you say they should have more power and resources.....

That's not what I said, or anything close to it, they should direct the resources they have that sees them harassing decent people for such things as putting up signs saying ' don't fund terrorism' 7/8 times visiting threatening to take their livelihood as well as phone calls when in reality if a real crime is actually committed you can't get a copper to attend.

In case you didn't realise Policing is also about forcing ideals and values from higher powers through policy and drip feeding it down.

ATM in the U.K. it is very very sick.

In case you didn't realise Policing is also about forcing ideals and values from higher powers through policy and drip feeding it down.

There some very senior ex South Yorks coppers facing spending the rest of their sorry lives in prison because of what you are suggesting, perhaps you'd like to ask them what they now think of politicising the filth.

That's not what I said, or anything close to it, they should direct the resources they have that sees them harassing decent people for such things as putting up signs saying ' don't fund terrorism' 7/8 times visiting threatening to take their livelihood as well as phone calls when in reality if a real crime is actually committed you can't get a copper to attend.

You read too many "independent" stories....

You read too many "independent" stories....

Coppers are people like you and me, directed from above and have failings, biases, political leanings, make mistakes and a job is a job at the end of the day.

Just as there is great coppers, there are rotten, but ultimately their hands are tied if policy from above makes it easy to look the other way.

I am not anti police, but you need to open up your line of sight here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it appears that the Night Club staff called the cops because this bloke was threatening both his partner and others, and they weren't aware that the gun may have been fake.
Not that drugged up swingers would make for very reliable witnesses......
LOL Wrong :$

Security had no concerns prior to the incident, and advised police on attendance that they were more than happy to deal with any issues.

But police rejected this advice, stormed in, fired three shots, and a taser, with the outcome being two people suffering from serious gunshot wounds.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...y/news-story/2668978695a3a4e9c0b85592f240c446

LOL Wrong :$

Indeed. Of course, then the ever predictable VicPol association weighed in with their standard line of propaganda:

Wayne Gatt, the secretary of the Police Association, has backed the officers involved.

He said: “The public expects a prompt and appropriate response by police to calls such as this, particularly in our heightened security environment, and police are trained to take and act on threats at their highest potential.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/93afec2d9714735f98cd33df03812de3

This disgusting excuse for a citizen has the gall to allude to terrorism as a reason for this over the top response.

“In this case, someone felt threatened to the point where they called police seeking assistance, and our highly trained members responded to that situation according to their training.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/93afec2d9714735f98cd33df03812de3

Yeah, yeah, it's the training. It's never just a trigger happy amateur.

The Armed Crime Squad and Professional Standards Command is overseeing the probe.

So much for a fair and independent representation of the facts.

Victoria Police did not comment, beyond saying that no charges had been laid.

They never do seem to comment when one of their own stuffs up, yet they dive in front of any available camera when a non cop is under the pump.

Watch them shut this down completely from the eyes of the public forum. Of course their tabloid sycophants will get in step if they want the other juicy stuff to continue to flow.

Control the flow of information.

I hope any witness is smart enough go to an independent lawyer first, before they deal with this lot.

Lol. Your wrong. My source beats yours. As I said, people who get Iced off their dials and condone swinger parties are hardly reliable witnesses.

who is your source?

you just tried claiming no cops in the family'

your propensity to judge people's character based on arbitrary information is a disservice to you

There is a little fact which has been constantly overlooked when discussing this topic. The comments made by the owner of Inflation should be taken with a grain of salt. She has a history of making false accusations and complaints about police on several occasions and will happily pot them or try to make them look negative whenever she can.

Not at all. Doesn't surprise me you'd make a dumb assumption like this.

To be fair, we are expected to believe your input based on nothing more than an anonymous rumor.

Did you expect anything other than an assumption in response?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back