Politicians having affairs- does it change your vote?

Remove this Banner Ad

His personal life aside, this doesn't seem to be anything too egregious, possibly could have battled it out. Unless this is just one woman of many, and he's had the good sense to jump before it got any worse?
Seems like it might be the travel, accommodation etc that is a career killer. The rest is just humiliating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broad stated that he has reported the matter to Federal Police. I don't get it does the female live in Australia or Hong Kong?

If Hong Kong, would the Federal Police have any jurisdiction? If Australia, how did she get there to meet him?

(Don't buy New Idea so haven't read the story.)

Broad stated that he has reported the matter to Federal Police. I don't get it does the female live in Australia or Hong Kong?

If Hong Kong, would the Federal Police have any jurisdiction? If Australia, how did she get there to meet him?

New Idea online doesn't have a paywall

https://www.newidea.com.au/nationals-mp-andrew-broad-shock-sugar-baby-secret

WTF are the police supposed to do? There's been no suggestion of criminal conduct.

I wonder what the criminal conduct was? Was she trying to blackmail him or scam him. Did she go to NI because he refused to pay up?

Surely it can't be illegal to meet up with someone on a date, have dinner and drink, even a dance, and then tell all to some magazine...

His personal life aside, this doesn't seem to be anything too egregious, possibly could have battled it out. Unless this is just one woman of many, and he's had the good sense to jump before it got any worse?
If he didn't wrap himself in "old fashioned family values" much less of a s**t would be given.

Or simply a good old fashioned smoke screen.

She can release her text messages to who ever she likes.
I’m not sure she can release his ones though. Mind you that type of issue is usually a slap on wrist anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back