POLL ADDED: New 2014 Clash Jumper

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear

39b0b5af6e1f038d4f272e84906478f8.jpg

And this is official from where ?????????

It's from the dreamtime 2014 comp pdf file from the rfc site. It's the clash jumper that they need to use for the design from the guidelines pdf for the 2014 dreamtime guernsey

It's from the dreamtime 2014 comp pdf file from the rfc site. It's the clash jumper that they need to use for the design from the guidelines pdf for the 2014 dreamtime guernsey

That may mean it is only the template for the dreamtime guernsey and not the normal clash version - giving the artists something a bit different to work with each year?

That may mean it is only the template for the dreamtime guernsey and not the normal clash version - giving the artists something a bit different to work with each year?

I don't think so as the last time we wore the clash vs Essendon in the dreamtime game they did the same thing. We are due to wear the clash as the away side in 2014 so the design is done using the clash.

I hope I'm wrong though RFC_Official maybe can help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'll wait to find out if it's actually the clash jumper before complaining about it, but regardless I don't really care as long as we win.

To be honest I don't mind it. The previous jumpers with the yellow strip down the side weren't really that much of a standout. This one will definitely be a standout clash jumper.

Club continues to ignore the perfect clash jumper

a8a49b61a9091d8df972eb4b58053ff1.jpg
Can't beleive they haven't seriously considered this if they haven't already. Perfect marketing opportunity. Would sell way more than any of the crappy clash jumpers we have had

RFC_Official

It kind of reminds me of the shield on our logo how it goes to a point at the bottom. I'll reserve judgement until I see the finished result, but I don't think I'll be impressed either way :p

Back